Steady Flying

They do not want to wait to 77 they want it out the gate that was a kick in the nuts by Blizzard to the players wanting it at launch. Karma works both ways they will pay for not doing the right things.

2 Likes

Quite frankly we should of had Steady Flight at the launch just like having Dragon Flying to be able to use…Steady flight should of been too…it was down right nasty too those with medical or disability issues to have to either use dragon flying or hoof it on land with a land mount…it was wrong on so many levels.

5 Likes

They removed the level requirement weeks ago. It was mentioned in this and other Pathfinder threads multiple times XD

I missed a couple of spots in exploration, the Undersea and The Skeins. They don’t really come up in the main story. I discovered them and got the steady flight.

The end of PF is nearing which is why it was their last attempt to throw mud into the punchbowl.

But we will prevail and PF will be gone forever and ever. Then we can turn the page to a brighter WoW future.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

Lets hope so Mafic but knowing one certain worker there whom loves to have his ego stroked not sure of it being fully gone…but it should be with having Dragon Flying right off the bat when new expansion goes live…

3 Likes

I m literally playing this expansion on an alt quickly so I can unlock normal old school flying and go back to actually read the quests texts on my main. I can not stand dragonflying because I can t hover with it

3 Likes

Its bloody stupid doing what the did to player base having one flying to use on day 1 but nope got to lock up the massive bestie Steady flying now and put a hurt on those that are disabled and have issues with Dragon Flying…can’t let those Disabled folks get off easy now.

3 Likes

Normally I would agree with this idea, but just going thru the main campaign of TWW I was at 85% of the achievement to unlock steady flight. Basically I had to just visit all the flight points that I didn’t discover and BOOM - steady flight enabled (took about 2hrs). This has to be the simplest a flight achievement has ever been. But while I prefer steady flight, I wish it was a tad bit faster.

Being fast and easy for you doesn’t translate easy fast to someone that get physically sick from using Dragon Flying aka motion sickness…while blizzard did add some check off for that for many it wasn’t enough and they still get sick from it…those that have eye…arm …hand …wrists issues cause of medical problems doesn’t help them either…as far as I am concerned What is a good for the Goose is good for the Gander…meaning if one is usable day 1 then the other one should be too…no putting a barrier against one and not the other.

4 Likes

The game design or balance reasons they used to hide behind are no more. As we see with the development of TWW the gating of TBC normal flying serves no purpose at this point.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

But that proves the point of everyone else in the thread. No point in gating steady flying if it is so trivial.

2 Likes

That is correct.

One person may experience is easy and others may take more time or find it difficult. The easy solution is to not gate TBC normal flying behind pathfinder.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

If the content wasn’t utter CRAP then it’s no problem. But The War Within is utter crap.

1 Like

“You literally just need to play the game to get the achievement”
…as opposed to what. Not playing the game? What kind of comment is this. You have to play the game to get ANY achievement. You’re brain dead. 0/10 take.

4 Likes

Y’all necroed a thread by two weeks to respond to a post that’s over 2 months old.

You sure showed them.

True, I have to admit that TWW has very good window dressing to convince people that it is not another WoD/BFA but that is pretty much what it is at this point.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

According to who?

We don’t have half an expansion scrapped, we don’t have borrowed power. We also haven’t razed a a player race’s main city.

CRAP players/Blizzard Black Knights, I am not saying TWW is perfect by any means, but it is still decent so far. The thing is people look and focus on the negative, I have actually been enjoying TWW so far and would rank it about Legion level currently. Keep in mind though, Legion had a rough start itself so give it time.