"Staying true to cIassic"

Every hotfix in SOD IitteraIIy revoIves around pIeasing this retaiI-minded group of peopIe who want every spec in the game to be fuIIy optimized for every boss encounter in PVE so they can top dps and heaIing charts and get a top parse. That is NOT “staying true to cIassic.” Its RUINING the game and especiaIIy ruining PVP… wow cIassic ERA pvp feeIs more baIanced and enjoyabIe. Imagine that.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but why are all of your lowercase L’s typed as uppercase I’s?

5 Likes

I wonder if the OP’s L key is broken on their keyboard or if they’re just trying to be clever on a sock puppet.

define “'true classic”.
Era is over there. None forces you to play SoD.

“staying true to classic” I’m quoting the developers.

so they are staying to “true classic” in their dictionary, not yours. What are you whining about here?

You clearly don’t play and know nothing about classic. You spend all your time on the forums. That is what retail-minded players do.

1 Like

Yeah Rogues cried about Saber Slash and the buff sucks llmao. I mean it’s good if you’re Simonize and the top 10% of players and spend 500g on consumes every raid.

This reminds me of how Sub Rogue is crazy in Cata, but good luck actually pulling it off. The devs are sleeper.

Classic = era + sod + wotlk/cata. Don’t mix them.
I’ve played on era for almost a year, progressed to half of Naxx before SoD rolled out. I think I know era well enough.

So that’s all of what you can say? Typical era fanatic, can’t articulate anything.

I wonder how many of your 5000 forum posts are as irrelevant and stupid as this one.

2 Likes

If you only understood how unbalanced and broken ERA pvp is/was. let alone, ERA pve.

Atleast on SoD legit every class/spec is viable and broken in either 1 or the other and lacks in something where the counterpart is broken

1 Like

You dont PVP. kindly leave this thread.

Lmao, pvp on era ? You meant pve in AV till r13? Or griefing at BRD?

3 Likes

Took you long enough to come up with that one, huh Mr. Sock Puppet.

Whoa! Their L button works!

Definitely a sock puppet trying to be cute and failing.

Maybe someday they’ll grow up and utilize appropriate grammar. We can hope.

You’re feeding it. They suffer from forum dysphoria and can’t figure out what toon to post on so rotate sock puppets.

Unless they post on their main they’re just a joke trying to stir the pot. I’d pay them no mind.

Ahoy sock puppet. You’re getting the one post from me and that’s it.

See that smelly dumpster over there?

The one full of warriors and rogues trying to bribe hybrids to join (heal) their raids for an extra cut of the GDKP pot when they’re not grinding 80k honor per day in AV to get r13 gear?
That one?

That’s “the true classic” experience. Go over there.

You’re posting on a death knight in a SOD forum. What’s your point? This must be your only form of socializing… talking trash on a WoW forum. You have no relevant feedback. You offer nothing.

to be fair im kinda on your side here but you’re not really posting on a SoD character either. you’re not even 50 and have zero logs from previous phases

So anyway lets buff 2h enh

Played vanilla. Classic already had several changes. There’s no being true to classic other than just playing the classic era. SoD is a seaonal server for trying out various gimmicks. It was never meant to stay true to anything.

Also classic and retail are the same game. You still picka class, a spec, level up with questing, killing monsters, going through dungeons and doing raids. The base foundation of the game is exactlly the same. Only differance is more content to do and new skills and whatnot. But what you do in classic, quest/dungeons/raids you still do in retail.

1 Like

Go look at patch notes. True Vanilla was constantly getting balance tweaks.

1 Like