Stay out of random bg's

The difference between a 5 man vs 15 man premade is much bigger.

Again comparing vanilla to now is apples and oranges

1 Like

That’s literally what his post was. And he wasn’t wrong. 5 man premades are not bad to go against.

1 Like

I have never once lost with a 5 man premade in this xpac.

The power gap is so large I can go in with my buddy timmer and be able to handle 3-4 times our numbers at a single node.

No his literal post was to compare and say vanilla premades were worst solely due to the size.

Correct. A full premade vs pugs was worse than a 5 man premade now (which are matched against each other) There also wasn’t as good match making back in the day.

Obviously, more than you.

The person used as a reason why people don’t have a right to complain. It’s OK if you agree with them, I assume you’re not approving of the tone but the sentiment. An argument could be made that most teams do it for advantage and not social reasons, but in the scope of game issues I’d prefer they focus on gear or queue/scaling.

1 Like

Premades are matched against premades now.

And the solo queue people are fodder. FeelsBfAman

3 Likes

The scaling in this expansion was like MOP and Cata. At least in MOP you had baseline resilience that got raised to 70% base resil in 5.4 patch. 5man premades can still be overcome by people who actually want to win. Whats up with the alliance on retail and classic where they want everything easy mode. You guys give up at the slightest setback. Its pathetic.

1 Like

I solo queue lots. It’s really not bad.

It really is. Having to depend on pugs to coordinate bases/CCs/burst/peels - basically anything is horrid. Even in the lower brackets I constantly run into derps who are just there for XP and put forth zero effort to focus objectives.

Haven’t seen this issue tbh. Yea I get some bad BGs, but not the majority.

Usually, but not always. Look at it this way, if people had a switch saying they want to queue with premades or not I bet very few would opt in. It’s an issue just not as big of one as gearing or similar problems.

And they would find the game not much different. People blame premades for a loss when they really lost because they just played bad as a team, 9 times out of 10.

Eh a premade always works as a team vs trying to get pugs to work as a team. So…

Most of the times I figure we’re against a premade are when we have a premade on our team but we’re still getting beaten, solo healer queue isn’t really much fun some times. It’s not as much an issue of power as effectiveness, they decide the game not me.

Really, the only way to balance is to remove faction limitations on teams and healers and potentially limit premade size in smaller BGs, if we fix gearing we might be able to focus on these smaller concerns.

Not always.

Far more often than pugs.

Again, not always.