Stay out of random bg's

Feels like a classic complaint!!! You do realize that even on classic where they allow full 15man premades 10man for wsg, that doesnt always mean an auto lose…
Retail babies whining about 5man premades LOL

Not the only twinks around. I personally like leveling a prot warrior through dungeons from 1-80, I have done it at least 17 times and once they get to 80 delete and start over
I know some that do this with twinking.

But I want to leave this nugget here.

just because you lost, doesn’t make it a premade

Right, there are XP-on twinks who only earn 5% of the experience that everyone else does to stay in brackets much longer. I think it’s called a clever use of game exploits or something.

What could you possibly know about pvp?

3 Likes

They aren’t wrong though.

1 Like

In your opinion…

Comparing classic to retail is about as effective as me comparing my dog to my cat.

2 Likes

There’s a huge difference in 10/15 full premades of the past, to the 5 mans that are only allowed now in retail.

Their point wasn’t the size of the teams but that retail had no right to complain about premade teams.

Because of the size allowed now to then. And they literally talk about the size of premades.

1 Like

No not really, because power gaps have never been this high.

Yes really. Power gaps have always been there where gear mattered.

Did I say power gaps didn’t exist?

And they were always this high from fresh to max geared.

1 Like

Nope, not even close.

Yep. Premades now are nothing.

1 Like

If power gaps were always just as bad as now as before you wouldn’t have changed your stance with that gear post.

Was one bad night tbh. The next night was a completely different scenario. And that wasn’t even pvp related, it was about the assaults areas.

this is wrong. the difference is objectively bigger now, in dps and hp

The difference between a 470 with corruptions versus not is pretty huge.

1 Like