Stay out of random bg's

played 5 games back to back all against premades.
They didn’t push thru objectives as priority they instead farm kill the whole match.

Lost all interest in the game

Seeing nothing is being done with these rated teams in random bg’s im at least putting it up here for players going in as SOLO QUE.

12 Likes

I highly doubt 5 man premades are going anywhere.
I use to have major issues with premades until this season when i started joining my own.
We dont communicate at all or go in to troll people. There are 3 major reasons why i do it.

1. I never get stuck in a losing bg and i get a fresh run every time (this is 90% of why i like to premade)
  2. I dont have to worry about 1/2 the team having 100k hp.
  3. Its a more level playing field for all the ally premades i run into.
5 Likes

What bracket?

Don’t be the victim …

I firmly believe that playing either with or against next tier players will only serve to cause you to up your game. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.

Don’t sweat the small stuff … onward and upward!
:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Well if you are solo queue with a team of derp pugs you can’t do much vs a premade of 5…

Lowbie bgs? Or max level/120 bgs?

If it’s lowbie bgs then that sounds pretty normal. Lots of premades, twinks, imbalanced gear, etc in lowbie bgs. That’s why I don’t dabble in lowbie bgs, even with the 2 alts I’ve leveled recently.

Sometimes in max level/120 bgs people will attribute a loss to “it’s probably a premade”, but it’s usually just a strong team vs a weak team (or a good team vs a bad team). I’ve seen the “it’s probably a premade” excuse thrown out in chat tons of times while playing Alliance epics.

Did they win?

If so, thats playing an objective.

1 Like

you can only 5 man premade and bgs are still the best way to level.

The problem is the premades that consist of disgusting comps to ensure a faceroll win. Such as 2 disc priests and fill the rest with mm hunters or arc mages to sperg the dps.

3 Likes

well lvl100 is the worse pvp bracked because of legion egendaries other wise i dont see how its bad i didnt run in to to many issues leveling my recent alts to 120 through bgs.

Eh what? The legion legendaries are disabled in pvp. If anything the 111-119 or the 20-29 bracket is the dumpster fire. 111 due to azerite gear, 20 due to class imbalances and lack of toolkit.

3 Likes

Been playing lots of premade BGs lately when I’m bored in the morning on my off days there’s usually a couple other Gladiator friends on that do them with me. Decent echoes and pretty much a guaranteed win. Also not incredibly boring, but also not hard at all.

i didnt find it that bad and i just got 2 alts to 120.

But you find level 100 bad over legendaries that don’t even work?

3 Likes

There are no xp off twinks queueing in xp on bgs.

1 Like

uhh… yeah! What he said.

1 Like

I thought there were a few ways that some twinks use to get around that restriction, unless Blizzard fixed them recently.

A bunch of my friends who used to do rated PvP now just farm M+ because it’s a loot pinata. When they want to scratch their PvP itch, they pre-made into random BGs.

Personally, I think it ruins the content for the people that content was intended for.

2 Likes

<spotlight appears on Dactylion … he scurries out of it into the darkness>

this is actually the 5-man premade comp I run with :sweat_smile:

2 Discs, 2 Mages, and a token Ret or Rogue or something

2 Likes

I never really thought premades were a big deal until the last few days. It went from something that minorly inconvenienced me to absurdity.

I keep queueing into teams with almost a mil hp prot pally that has perma sprint it seems and can cap in like 30 seconds flat solo even with our entire team on him. And half the team has over 600k hp and glad/marshall titles.

Kinda gross.

2 Likes