Stay out of random bg's

uhh… yeah! What he said.

1 Like

I thought there were a few ways that some twinks use to get around that restriction, unless Blizzard fixed them recently.

A bunch of my friends who used to do rated PvP now just farm M+ because it’s a loot pinata. When they want to scratch their PvP itch, they pre-made into random BGs.

Personally, I think it ruins the content for the people that content was intended for.

2 Likes

<spotlight appears on Dactylion … he scurries out of it into the darkness>

this is actually the 5-man premade comp I run with :sweat_smile:

2 Discs, 2 Mages, and a token Ret or Rogue or something

2 Likes

I never really thought premades were a big deal until the last few days. It went from something that minorly inconvenienced me to absurdity.

I keep queueing into teams with almost a mil hp prot pally that has perma sprint it seems and can cap in like 30 seconds flat solo even with our entire team on him. And half the team has over 600k hp and glad/marshall titles.

Kinda gross.

2 Likes

Feels like a classic complaint!!! You do realize that even on classic where they allow full 15man premades 10man for wsg, that doesnt always mean an auto lose…
Retail babies whining about 5man premades LOL

Not the only twinks around. I personally like leveling a prot warrior through dungeons from 1-80, I have done it at least 17 times and once they get to 80 delete and start over
I know some that do this with twinking.

But I want to leave this nugget here.

just because you lost, doesn’t make it a premade

Right, there are XP-on twinks who only earn 5% of the experience that everyone else does to stay in brackets much longer. I think it’s called a clever use of game exploits or something.

What could you possibly know about pvp?

3 Likes

They aren’t wrong though.

1 Like

In your opinion…

Comparing classic to retail is about as effective as me comparing my dog to my cat.

2 Likes

There’s a huge difference in 10/15 full premades of the past, to the 5 mans that are only allowed now in retail.

Their point wasn’t the size of the teams but that retail had no right to complain about premade teams.

Because of the size allowed now to then. And they literally talk about the size of premades.

1 Like

No not really, because power gaps have never been this high.

Yes really. Power gaps have always been there where gear mattered.

Did I say power gaps didn’t exist?

And they were always this high from fresh to max geared.

1 Like

Nope, not even close.