Starting Afresh--Re-Roll Project-- RISEN ASHES

Hello there!

If you clicked on this post, chances are you’re in the same boat as myself. I’ve been playing for over 12 years starting in TBC and I’ve reached a point where i’m struggling to play a game I enjoy because I don’t have friends or a community that play the game anymore. This had lead to my own disappointment within myself, because I want to play but i feel that I can’t!

This lead me to start thinking, I need to find a fix to my problems and somehow in a tequila fueled brainstorming session, I thought why not just start afresh? Reborn from the Ashes is that new start!

I want to create a community that stays together. One that transcends the in-game community and becomes a family that can enjoy a vast amount of gaming titles, but still have World of Warcraft at its core.

If you’ve read this far, you might as well read my proposal for the guild below!

What I hope to offer from this project:

• A new start, alongside other people that want to start afresh.

• No race to 120, go at your own pace and smash the world record, or take your time and enjoy the leveling process with your new guildmates!

• A place for new and old players to begin and build a community that helps strengthen the enjoyment we get out of WoW and other games in the future.

• At max level, we will look at PvE and PvP. Max raids per week would be 3, looking at primarily 2.

Heirlooms would be optional and up to each player. However i would ask that nobody level boosts to keep that feeling of growth between the group and not instantly separating players.

We will be starting votes on which faction and realm to play starting this week on our Guild Discord and looking to launch in the next week or two to get this project rolling!

If you’re still reading, well done! I like to ramble. If you want some more ramblings, then come check us out on our Discord and Vote for the Faction and Realm for the guild!

I look forward to meeting you all!

2 Likes

We’ve had a lot of interest over the last 24 hours! Come hang out with us in our discord!

2 Likes

oh, do come be family with us <3

Are you participating Illustria?? :slight_smile:

I joined the discord, but I haven’t been sold on the community function and sharing my battle tag. It really makes me twitch :frowning: I haven’t quite figured out why- other than I think it hits the same nerve that cell phones have for me (I’ve never had a cell phone.)

edit: add. Also, community function has the potential to bloom and become unregulated… Hm. but maybe easier to use the block or ignore function vs trying to do that to a guild member.

Then I thought about helping and networking or guild direction or growing, but I REALLY endeavor not to be a guild officer/gm again, so am often overstepping my “member” role.

I just squee and jump up and down for joy when I see people working on the same goals we have <3

You sound like my uncle he refuses to get a cell phone!! I’m sold, I’d love to be a part of a community that grows together. Just crossing my fingers the vote favors Alliance cuz I don’t like Horde lol.

1 Like

Come join!

Lots of new friends so far :slight_smile:

We have decided we will be For the Alliance! Now we are currently deciding between Proudmoore or Stormrage! Come help us decide!

1 Like

Had a great first day on Stormrage, come join the fun :slight_smile:

Leveling starts this evening! We’ve got a great family beginning here!

Leveling is underway! Come start fresh with a great group of people!

bump for more friends!

we need healers :slight_smile: come make some new friends in an active guild

Any returning players or folks looking for a fresh start?

im ready for a fresh start!?!? Lets go!

Make a toon on Stormrage we’re there!

Is this reroll still active?

Very much so! We have lots of members leveling together

We’re going strong! Come check us out!