Stalking the Warrens Quest - need help

I am at a complete loss. I have tried doing this quest the last few days. I have dropped and picked the quest back up / joining groups on different servers and not able to see any of the mobs I need to kill to get this done. There’s another Hunt going on right now (Death elementals) and none of the mobs for that are up either (with or without the warrens quest in my log book). It’s like I’m stuck in between hunts and neither are showing.

Any help would be much appreciated - thanks.

14 Likes

I have the same problem.

“Hunt: Death Elementals” is stuck on 3/4 Roiling Stygia, and there are no Roiling Stygia to kill. Several people in general and local defense chat were having the same issue.

6 Likes

at least you got some to spawn. i have zero elites in this areal

4 Likes

Same problem with me on Dawnbringer. 3/4 and there are no others to be killed anywhere.

3 Likes

Adding to this, bugged on Aggramar, stuck at 3/4 Roiling Stygia

4 Likes

I’m apparently stuck on 1/2 Fused Stygia but when I walked into the beast warrens that’s what it said, never killed the rest

2 Likes

Still bugged today it seems. How are we supposed to complete “Stalking the Warrens” if we cant finish the quest cause the current hunt is bugged out?

4 Likes

identical to you

2 Likes

same on sargeras bugged at 3/4 rolling stygia and nobody can find any

2 Likes

Add Fizzcrank-Aggramar to the list too.
Stuck on 3/4 and no 4th one spawning.

2 Likes

Same on Bleeding Hollow 3/4 for 2 days now

2 Likes

Malfurion / Trollbane / Lothar / Gnomeregan / Moonrunner / Ghostlands / Grizzly Hills / Kael’thas is also stuck at 3/4 Roiling Stygia, making this quest impossible to complete.

Same on Emerald Dream

1 Like

It has been 2 days and I still don’t have any roiling stygia I can kill for my final mob. We need an update on this.

2 Likes

Update please

2 Likes

Yeah, sitting at the same 3/4 Roiling Stygia - Wyrmcrest Accord.

Same on Garona. Guess I am shocked there is no response on this, being as it’s affecting entire servers and is an actual questline gate - not a simple daily.

3 Likes

Same problem here on alterac mountains. 3/4 roiling stygia killed for several days and I can’t find the last one.

1 Like

Same on Wildhammer help meeeeeee!

On Tuesday I had almost completed the quest, except for the final elite; however, it was unkillable because you can’t see anyone. Everyone was in a different phase regardless of WM on or WM off…then I’ve been trying again to do it the last 2 days and it is still broken. Stuck at 3/4 Roiling Stygia…
I put in a ticket, and they said they can’t do anything about it. So I guess no progess with Ven’ari this week :confused:

1 Like