Stalking the Warrens Quest - need help

Same problem. Stuck on 3/4. Aerie Peak EU

Thrall NA, 3/4 stygia with nothing on the map… also tried phasing into multiple groups :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Did I hit my head and wake up in idiocracy? How is it that the best selling game cant figure out how to get mobs to spawn?

Still broken, multiple servers, gg bliz, yet again

1 Like

Need update.

Finally worked late last night on Proudmoore. Quest seemed to reset requiring only 3 Roiling Stygia instead of 4. Potentially fixed.

Customer Support just gave me this gem…

"Game Master Vandreanelyn here and I understand that we’re having some trouble picking up Hunt: Death Elementals. I know that’d be pretty frustrating to have happen, but I’ll be happy to help out.

While I cant tell you where to go, I can suggest checking out Wowhead for specific quest, or achievement help. There, you’ll find comments from players who’ve been where you are and what they did to either pick a quest up or how they were able to complete it. Here’s a link that’ll help you find where you need to go. =)

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=62593/hunt-death-elementals

In general, I suggest checking out Wowhead for specific quest, or achievement help when you’re having problems such as this. The reason for this is because Wowhead has comments from players who’ve been where you are and what they did to either pick a quest up or how they were able to complete it. It’s also something Game Masters use when looking up problems as well. So it really is an invaluable resource.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and I hope you have an awesome rest of your day!"

New event rolled over, thought I’d try my hand with Winged Soul Eaters this time.

I got the Alpha Anima Devourer spawned (and got the first attack in FWIW), killed it… and received no credit. I hate this quest already. :angry:

Having same issue no quest mobs in sight

Blizzard fix this crap. I tried WM on and off. dropped it and repicked it up like 15 times

same here myn is 0/6 stop the feeding rituals and i kill the dogs but dont get credit and i tried all the troubleshoot options stated obove

still bugged

Still bugged… On Baelgun and been trying for a couple days with no luck.

Still bugged… Mob will not spawn and cannot complete quest.

On Thrall-US.

And this was really posted 10 days ago…

Nemesis-US and still bugged!..

IOW “we’re not going to help you with a quest we broke…”

2 Likes

More like “We refuse to even consider the possibility that we broke something, you simply must be lying to us in a poor attempt to cheat us.”

2 Likes

still bugged i cant find any elits

Im stuck on this quest also. it just says to defend the alpha anima devourer but he doesnt seem to spwan :confused: very frustrating. i have been trying to complete this for the last few days

1 Like

2 weeks I have had this quest and still can’t figure out what to kill , I go to the area marked with the current Hunt I stand on the spot the big symbol say where is is and there is nothing there no mobes marked as quest mobs no indication i am in an event NOTHING!!!

2 Likes