Stalagg or Herod?

Release is still over a week away, a huge percentage of players have not subscribed yet and did not bother with the name reservation thing. I’m willing to be Stalagg will be full by the end of the weekend next week.

Go Stalagg for these two reasons:

1. Based on name reservations so far, the Herod realm is looking to be massively overpopulated. If all existing players on this server remain there, login queues in excess of 10,000 players are a certainty, and possibly much higher than that.

2.Please also note that our realm population estimates of Low, Medium, High, and Full are based on this increased capacity – a Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006

1 Like

Stalaag. It will be packed. Dont let the “Medium” tag fool you.

Also, Stalaag is a cooler boss than Herod any day of the week.

1 Like

Stalagg 4 life!!

1 Like

We’re slightly Horde-leaning, and all it will take are just a few more Alliance guilds to put us close to 50:50.

How do you know this?

You know you can’t make the opposite faction on a PVP server right?

If you want to play both factions you need to play 2 PVP servers.

1 Like

Yep, I know that.

I was just saying that we shouldn’t try to have a Horde or Alliance heavy server.

1. I really wish blizzard would publish the numbers; i have a strong feeling ‘medium’ is like 4000 and ‘full’ is 20,000… something in that scale.

2. I imagine many people have yet to sign up, because they want to start their subscription with as few non-playing days as possible. I would have been one of them if I didn’t have a ton of gold sitting around where I did a gold 30day sub. If I could I would bet heavily on launch day every server will be full with 60,90,+ minute queues, and blizz will rapidly introduce many new servers. The weekend will see more, between the hype on youtube going viral and people have more time on weekends. I personally as of now plan on Stalagg but I bet I’ll land on a yet to be unnamed serve because it will also be crazy full.

If every undecided person on this thread decided to go Stalagg, there would be no population problem! Me and my friends just opted for Stalagg as we’re confident there will be a population increase at launch whereas Herod will be unplayable due to queues. We want to be able to hit the ground running! (I should note: even if the population doesn’t increase at launch, which is dubious, it still currently has a higher population than WoW realms in 2006).

I encourage everyone undecided to just make the move! Don’t let fear of low population on Stalagg become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like

I don’t think there will be a population(lack there of) issue on Stalagg either way. Even if it’s Med the day before launch when servers go live and Herod gets some decent sized queues there will be friend groups that hop out of the queue and into a server they can play on day one.

yea, there wont be any issues on Stalagg. happy gaming! :slight_smile:

Stalagg or SKERAM at this point

I got the name I wanted on Stalagg, but I really want to play on Faerlina OR a server with a better name than Stalagg. It’s gonna come down to launch day or very close to it, if they open a server or two more. If not it’s all about that queue baby, if it’s over 2 hrs for Faerlina I will be on Stalagg.

don’t thank it will matter herod is busting at the seems stalagg is ALREADY High pop and the people that are waiting for launch day, still have not subbed…

there is a survey out with 40,000 responses and less than subbed for name reservation. that is a pretty good sample size…

wtg actiblizz with that closed beta…now, you have absolutely NO CLUE what to expect…

I believe you meant to say “Less than half”, you ran passed your wording. :slight_smile:
However I have seen that survey and it was slightly above half were subbed and around 47% were not.

Faerlina is a better name then Stalagg? maybe if your a female, it’s like Faerie Ballerina, Disney Princess server

I have a character on Herod and Stalagg and I plan on waiting for release to make my decision on which I stick with.

Stalagg is an unknown right now and I worry what the faction balance on that server will be. I have a feeling it will be Alliance dominated.

Herod looks like it will be the most popular server and probably Horde dominated. The long queues don’t bother me but the private server neckbeards make it unappealing.

1 Like

It is. I don’t particularly care to be on a server named for German Prison Camps.

The current pop in 46% Alliance 54% Horde according to Discords 2k+ player roles chosen

Stalagg will have a great population. It’s already high and expected to fill up in the coming days.