Stalagg or Herod?

Horde is representing well on the Stalagg discord pages

1 Like

Let’s not encourage people to faction-segregate on PvP servers now, mmmkay?

Retail monkey mindset :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yo, can you link the discord or reddit for the buzz? i am not able to post links yet. :frowning:

Both will probably end up high/full.

How small is your guild lol what a attiude. If you and your guild go. More people who dont care about forums will go there too. They will all fill up.

So one thing I heard is that Herod will have all the hardcore min/max people on it. If this is true, you’re probably not going to enjoy it. Esfand, said last night that if it’s the case then come Phase 2 you’re in for a bad time.

whoa what. tell me more. link?

2 Likes

Blizzard should have had more servers ready so that most people had more than one east coast pvp server to choose from on the first reserve name day. Many didn’t want to play on the streamer server or the Brazilian server so it left just one choice, Herod.

I think Stalagg will end up full just like the other pvp est servers. There are still a lot of people that will come on day one release that didn’t want to pay a subscription for 2 weeks they aren’t going to get to play. Stalagg will not be low pop.

Comfort > population in my opinion.

1 Like

I went ahead and made a character there just in case

1 Like

I don’t want to say this because I truly don’t want to ruin it… but I think stallag will be the most authentic experience. Why? Obviously the streamer server is going to be a storm of spergs so that’s a no go.

Herod will be just as bad if not worse… It is going to be full of those hardcore p server “NO STREAMS HERE BRO WE WILL CAMP YOU” mentality which TBH I find more annoying than the actual spergs.

Fairbanks and Stallag will have the best chance of just having people who just want to play the game and ignore the rest of the drama and nonsense that is being thrown around.

9 Likes

When mop came out I had to wait 6 hour ques for a week. I had to pre log on when I was at work with a remote app for my home computer , by the time I got home I either was already in the character screen or I was still in line for a couple more mins…

3 Likes

I would have my guild role stalag if that was originally an option.

Since we’re quite fragmented at the moment, it would be a logistical nightmare to get word out for everyone to switch over, especially now that every has their names already secured on Herod.

If given the choice, I would pick stalag. Herod is going to be extremely overpopp’d

1 Like

Stalagg won’t be low population. It just released. Plus there are people who think it is insane to pay $7.50 just to create 3 characters. Stalagg will be High to Full more than likely.

3 Likes

I’d go Stalagg, Herod is going to be a cesspool of toxicity. If you’re cool with that and worried about population, then I’d stay where you are. But all realms are going to be well populated by launch.

3 Likes

This is the problem. If YOU don’t move to Stalagg you contribute to the low population. If people just do it and let it grow naturally then it will be fine.

I know that for PVP its better to have a balanced population, but we can’t let FOMO keep us from being the first ones to make the move.

I think you guys know your heart just from this line :slight_smile:

Go for it!

2 Likes

What does FOMO mean?

2 Likes

Fear of missing out

2 Likes

That’s a very good question!
My guild and myself are in the same boat, to be honest.
I’m caught between trying for Herod, or moving to Stalagg. My fear is that Stalagg will be underpopulated, and struggling for consistent members, whereas Herod will be purgatory of long que times.

Just go Stalagg. There are only a few servers right now. The largest ones will migrate to the smaller servers if they want to log into their characters. This isn’t classic with over 20.