Stacked Warrior lobbies

you get those don’t cry every does

Mate.

You are a Shadow priest. The moment you rolled Priest in general, you knew you were going to be a wheelchair that gets trained.

Shadow priest is one of the best casters to combine with any spec in the game. All you have to do is CC the healer to infinity while your teammate does damage, regardless if your teammate is a brainless melee chimp or some caster. Meanwhile you don’t die.

Embrace your role as a Support spec. You enable other specs, you don’t win the game by yourself with damage. You aren’t a Warlock.

SP + Warrior is one of the most classical 3v3 comps too. Having it in Shuffle is no different. Do your job, CC the healer, end of story. Silence > Stun > Fear while your dps does dps things.

Name 3 dps specs Shadow Priest is not a good combination with.

Just went 2/6 vs another fury/arms/dh lobby. Im sorry but this craps super unfair. no way should you have the advantage just because you two apes mongo the sp the entire game. Braindead. I see why everybody left this game.

This is not true.

Yes, so you need to exploit positioning. Make them line their healer and hold CC accordingly. Have your partner box healer out if they’re a caster. You’re also VERY tanky, use that to your advantage.

It’s not a balance thing, you’re playing bad.

You really don’t understand how impactful this is then.

I think you should see it from the other classes’ pov.

1 Like

Yep. You may not be able to kite somebody, but you can always drag them.

I do that crap all the time. I dont just stand there and die. I run clear to the other side of the arena. You know what happens? the healer follows them. I eventually die. Again, not if the game has even a single other caster. only double melee stacking me. I also dont feel tanky at all. I’m having to save myself with disperse in the first 10 seconds almost every game. I drop to 20% hp at a blink with 2 players on me. Where tf is this tanky aspect you speak of? Its not far from there that i gotta swap somebody to keep from dropping dead. cc doesnt work either.

Counter offensive. Dont hold off getting ur dam off. Erupt early if u have to before they connect. crash embrace spam bolt. That plus fade + dp u shouldnt have to disperse opener.

Shield before combat, when they run towards you, you can cast fade so their charge misses or improved prayer to get a decent catharsis off.

You can also fear the so they rage out of it, then root them to get your cast off.

no it’s not unfair, you’d win if you were better. If your lobby is double warrior that’s actually a good lobby, that means 4/6 games you’re playing sp war (insane comp btw)

1 Like

Stop defending your gameplay you wouldn’t be at your rating if you improved on what you’re supposed to do

1 Like

facing warrior on spriest is horrible. Wouldn’t recommend at all. Sometimes feels better to just leave

1 Like

Im sure you think you do, but you dont.
Every single player stuck at their rating thinks that in and about every game they play.

No one said or implied that you did. Don’t make a strawman.

This right here shows me you don’t know what youre talking about. I dont mean that to sound cruel, i want to be helpful.
Distance means absolutely nothing it’s about line of sight.

When the two melee get to you (assuming an all melee lobby. This is very different if you have a caster on your team), you want to be behind a pillar so that your healer can see you, but their healer cant heal them. Send your damage (shadowcrash, pi your partner, dp, purges, and bait kicks where you can) and attack with your partner.

Simply by being around a corner, you’ve CCd the enemy healer for 3-5 seconds by just not having his team in his line while they’re getting functionally 3v2d. Be ready to stun/silence/fear AS SOON as the healer peeks. That 3-5seconds can easily become a 15 second chain by JUST YOURSELF. That’s more than enough time to at the very least force defensives if not win the game all by yourself with just your cc.

And you can do that every 45 seconds with incredible ease.

You survive in between and rely on partner goes/setup with catharsis as your main damage when you’re being trained.

Then you dont trust your healer, are overlapping, or are standing in the wrong spot. At the end of the day it’s okay to trade disperse (90s cd) for two sets of major offensive cds. Thats not even bad. Especially if your healer is in CC and it can save their trinket.

Rps won NA AWC and if they werent undefeated they had like a 90% winrate into some of the best players in the world. There is nothing quantitatively better about how they push their buttons that you cant do yourself.

good thing splay and rpx can farm warrior comps huh

i dont mind warriors as much in regular 3s as i do in 2s/ solo shuffle. My issue with warriors is sometimes you feel that you did a lot better/ worked harder and they still win. The other evening i got pre-cog vs a warrior like 8 times in 2s. and he still ended up winning. Sure i could have done better in certain aspects personally. Just agreeing with OP that facing warriors is the least fun i have. Although DH is certainly starting to get back up there.

1 Like

2s isn’t rlly the metric for balance friend

totally agree my friend. ya spitting straight facts -I’m just a whiney baby

honestly, warriors are never an issue for me in solo shuffle. sometimes a fury warrior can be really annoying when my teammate is like a ret and we have no ms. but if the lobby isn’t completely fubar, i never go, “oh its a warrior gg next.”

1 Like