Stacked Warrior lobbies

Need to stop vs SP. There’s nothing that can be done. Unless they’re really bad, you wont be casting much. Not enough to create enough pressure to get a kill. Not to mention double MS. Mechanically, unless you can manage to end the match with a win, dampening will give the warrior teams the win. Wins should be based on game play not being countered by bad game balance.

Just went against 2 warriors and enhancement and went 0/6. After climbing 200 points all morning I went back down 65 points. I did 6 matches today and out of 6 matches they were all melee lobbies. 2 dk’s, 1 feral, 2 enhance, 1 mage, everything else warrior. out of a possible 36 players in 6 matches, there were 18 healers, 5 random melee’s, 1 mage, and 12 warriors. That doesn’t necessarily mean that much of a bad thing if you’re not playing a SP but as a SP vs this crap, there’s soo much of a disadvantage. What kind of garbage strategy is that? 2 melee sit the SP the entire match. People do this because they know it wins games. It’s a clear advantage based on class imbalance. I really wish Blizzard would address this.

Intercept/stun the entire match. They don’t waste a cc on our healer even once the entire match. Stay on SP using every cc available on me. Make the match a 2v3 and wait for MS to kill our healers mana. That’s all they do. And it works. They’re immune to VT and fear. What can be done seriously? I can woddle if you call that kiting but I certainly can’t get a gap far enough to be able to fight back. Running over Angelic Feathers, still too slow to get breathing room.

SP really needs some kind of reliable mobility. AF is not the move. Warlocks have mobility, Mages have mobility, SP should have something. We are not even remotely as tanky as any form of Warlock and they have 2 blinks. Why is that? I have to hard cast the entire match with no mobility. Mages have 2 blinks(3 if u count Alter) and half their kits insta cast. Why is that? Look I don’t have a problem with other casters having gap openers but come on man, SP needs one too. This is beyond unfair at this point.

The other problem that needs looking at is dot dispel protection. The little silence clearly is nothing. My dots get wiped off by everybody right now. You have any idea how difficult it is to keep two melee’s sitting me the entire match dotted? Yes I do use Shadow Crash and apply my dots when sat on. It has a CD and it can miss. Its good but not enough. I just want to play the game fellas. I’m doing decent in most lobbies but double warrior/x is just too much when they know how to play.

Another observation, we have zero knockbacks. Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, and Mage all have knockback skills. So to recap, No blink, No knockback, and no reliable cc vs warriors. Pretty unfair situation.

it sucks going against warriors huh now imagine the meta rn and every melee feeling against c@st3r stacked lobbies 24/7 and not just 1 game like urs

2 Likes

Did you even read? They were all melee lobbies. Only one was double warrior and Enhance. 1 Mage.

Pull the melee away from their healer toward your side of the map, shadowcrash to get dots out, be aware of catharsis, stun silence healer, fade sprint for a fear in between storm bolts

1 Like

I’m aware of this strategy. I do this. 2 dots don’t damage warriors by themselves. I gotta get hard casts off. I do that too, when i can.

So do all SPs languish in these scenarios or could this be a personal thing

2 Likes

Might just be me, idk

nope dont care

1 Like

Hmm fascinating

i hate fury wars on my sp but double warrior lobby is relatively good for sp. Because it means A. They most likely cant get rid of ur PI on u or your partner. B if you have another priest in the lobby and its on ur team. U can run 40 seconds of straight pain train on them. If you insist on void torrent into double melee try dropping all modifiers for it and using it in opener and cancelling for easy precog. Then T off with ur embrace void erupto and u can save early disperse.

It’s annoying and difficult but you can win especially if it’s not necessarily warrior since you can cross CC with your fear as well during your stun/silence

Meanwhile all I get are 3 casters lobbies :frowning:

But I did get into a lobby against a dh, and maybe he was geared or something, but every eye beam, essence break, blade dance literally pulverized me with divine protection and he was mostly doing that dam solo

What would you take over VT?

I’d still use Void Torrent, I’d just try and fake to get a precog to channel it or use it in between kicks

Void torrent atleast for this patch is still basically our best talent. but if you arent getting good value of it . Try the ghost build. havnt had any issues in shuffle with it. or 3s. It still pumps hard.

Im getting decent precogs. Usually get at least one off per match but then again, some players are hard to bait for it. I really hate precog.

Yeah that’s fair, I happen to love it, but I understand how frustrating double melee training you is. It could be helpful to pick up a battlemasters for comps where you know you’re gonna get hit a lot

Hmmm I’ll check that out. Tbh, in most matches, I get good use of VT. My issue is when i get sat on by double melee. Also, does anyone know if that shockwave warriors do at the end of intercept stuns? I feel like I get stunned on every single intercept.

I hate the idea of losing close to 500 haste taking Battlemasters.

Yep this is what I hate. Unless I win vs. Warriors I always lose.

1 Like

i enjoy double melee mostly. u are prob best dps caster to be sat on anyway. with how tanky we are.