SS Queues are killing it

I just sat in a 1+ hour queue to get in as a DPS. It procced the first time at 40 and people kept leaving the queue.

All of that just to get in and have 2 idiots fight round 2 and throw to mess the other person over.

1 Like

i’m healing today and i normally play dps. can’t say that i feel bad for you.

1 Like

Gotcha so we should be forced to play something we don’t want to just to be able to play a part of the game?

1 Like

see it as, trying something new.

2 Likes

I will see that suggestion as not really a good idea instead.

You shouldn’t be forced into something that you don’t enjoy just to be able to play a part of the game.

2 Likes

with that mentality you have poor adaptability.

OR… hear me out. Why don’t DPS befriend healers and just… play the game together without some lengthy wait before getting to play?

3 Likes

Nobody is forcing you to play healer big dog. If you don’t like healing then don’t do it.

Enjoy the 1 hour queues tho.

Minecraft just got a cool new patch id suggest playing that while u wait for the queue to pop

Ah yes because I don’t want to do something it is a poor mentality. Just because you caved doesn’t mean I have a problem

Hard to do with Gladiators patroling the 1400 - 1600 bracket these days my friend.

I mean I just spent all afternoon doing that. It’s just the only people playing right now. Game sucks, but what can you do?

how did i cave lol?

Can’t fault you on that one, you are right lol

ME HEAL

SMOrc

ME NO PLAY

SMOrc

YOUR DPS QUEUES

SMOrc

CAN WAIT ALL DAY

SMOrc

5 Likes

LOL I love this

leave it to a classic poster to post healer propaganda

healers legit deserve nothing
prove me wrong

You’re mid 30s living in mums basement with no children and smoking mids.

Change your name.

1 Like

smh some people have it made

4 Likes

damn you got me
100% realistic

But at least he makes banger posts and photoshops.

1 Like