SS Queues are killing it

Ouch, rekt.

I must be getting old (almost 30) what the does “smoking mids” mean??

2 Likes

BRO I FORGOT TO FINISH MY SHOPS AAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Mid-grade Devil’s lettuce. Lol

1 Like

dunno how thats an insult but i guess ouch? :person_shrugging:

but atleast im not a classic poster

also trip 7 post number
me a winner

1 Like

I believe it would imply your finances don’t include the ability to splurge on more potent substances, but I mainly liked it because it made me laugh over how random of an insult it was. Lol

Gawd forbid im poor and cant afford a better leaf to smoke and not play classic to spend my money on black market gold sites to buy 15 YO raid gear thatll be replaced in 2 months after that teir was released

then eventually get banned and report to customer service to get the CS mods to whip and nae nae post making me look like a idiot as he shows the proof lmaooo

5 Likes

ah soo basically its like calling someone poor? lol
man oh man these youngens lol

2 Likes

Back in my day these whippersnappers had no idea they coulda got those gears for free without paying over 200000$ getting their full BIS just to get banned 2 days later

Yeah, pretty much. Lol

everyone is spamming this, but it just doesn’t flow as well as it should. ditch your and can to consildate syllables in the end. much better

1 Like

no shops, no like.

It wasn’t meant to be random. Presumably dab or " dabs" refers to hi potency wax that people smoke with a rig not sure the proper term.

I was stating his name is a fallacy because he only smokes low grade dirt; and yes, as you implied cannot afford anything else.

Now I realize he’s talking about the dance move making his name even more cringe. Concluding that this individual clearly suffers from an array of mental issues I’m not going to comment on or interact with.

Have a blessed day, buddy!

1 Like

working on it :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: