SPY should be allowed, but just know you use a crutch

All I’m telling you is this:

I think SPY should be legal.

I think the community should give no respect to players who use it.

Also, I do not play rogue.

A good rogue shouldn’t need to worry about SPY.

I could just as easily have seen you go into stealth as you dismounted and began your approach towards me. If you lost in that scenario was it “cheating”?

If you have to rely on a 100% undetected approach (aka likely ganking while I’m mid pull or shortly thereafter) then you need to just get good.

Spy or not.

So is the entire UI and the 3D graphics. I play strictly from the command line.

2 Likes

I agree, however, if people are admitting that they are using Spy, I feel like they should be shunned.

A good player doesn’t need SPY to feel safe

Do you respect anybody? I’m just curious.

If you’re getting mugged in a dark alley, are you going to make sure that person understand that you don’t respect him for buying his crack that way?

I do think the addon is a little cheap, but then I’ve always thought perma-stealth was super cheap.

Personally I could care less what Blizzard chooses to do with the addon.

Don’t stop at anything short to pull out crazy analogies that have nothing to do with the topic.

In case it isn’t clear to you: getting mugged in the streets is in no way the same as getting ganked by a rogue.

Lots of big talk from someone posting on a toon purely doing pve on their account.

You are the one who brought up “respect.” Honestly, all I’m saying is respect in a bag is worth the bag. You can think it’s going to do something to deter people, but you’d be a fool to do so.

Yes, I have a standard of how I respect players. Everybody does.

Do I respect players who gank lowbies? No.

Do I respect players who play the game as attended and achieve great things? Yes.

Do I respect players who are generous and kind in social interactions? Yes.

Do I respect people who PvP with spy on? No.

That’s your problem. Not mine.

How embarrassing, you have achs from 2014/15/16/17/18/19 and that’s all you have done.

Go work on your game before talking down to others.

That’s it? I think we are done here.

Yep. Everybody learned that the best way to get Wekkodisk’s respect is to never, not once, use the anti-stealth addon in PvP. If you do, he will not respect you.

1 Like

Yeah if you use it it’s because you are not good; you are in fact bad.

You play a crutch class, ofc you don’t use SPY.

Oh no I’m a priest, I’m so crutched! I can barely stand on my own two feet if I wasn’t a priest!

Rogues use it because they’re terrified of me.

1 Like

Pfffft.

I read the machine code.

1 Like