Spy Addon - That's it, I'm done!

I’m putting all of you under “Kill on sight” in the addon until you stop your whining and download it already.

If you can’t beat 'em, and you won’t join 'em, guess what that makes you? :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

imagine thinking an add on makes you good

7 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

4 Likes

Yeah but I’m not a noob though lol

In all seriousness though, it really doesn’t change much at all. You’d realize this if you actually tried it.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking avoiding an add on makes you good

1 Like

My only complaint with the addon is that it doesn’t seem to log the battle as a win when I’m only supporting other players and did not deliver the killing blow.

My husband plays a mage and I play a holy/disc priest. I mainly provide support and some off dps while he goes out and blasts people. The other day we were attacked by a group of one mage and two warlocks while questing. We managed to kill them twice, but it was only logged on his addon as a win against all three players and not mine.

why do you think world pvp just suddenly died in wow???

1 Like

Not true. I can prebubble on my preist once i know them pesky rogues and druids are around.

1 Like

Hum interesting. I guess it’s just going along with the old combat format. Last hit like you said I assume, unless it’s doing something weird like only counting whoever gets first hit.

It supposedly works with other users that have it too, but haven’t really paid attention to how it acts differently while in a group.

The addon automates any awareness you normally would have in a contested zone.

“But combat logs”

Sure, but combat logs don’t make a BEEEP when it catches something. It doesn’t give you a list to click and voila you have them targeted.

“But /target and type–” one click on the name instantly targets, regardless of if you are in combat or not. Do they have a special character in their name? Goooood luck.

Neat addon, I love the Kill on Sight, notes, and win/loss ratio. I think the functionality might be too strong.

1 Like

Did wpvp die? Or is it that it hasn’t even started yet? People really need to google phase 2 and the honor system.

You think the amount of people complaining here about pvp happening on pvp servers is bad? Just wait. Oh boy just wait for it.

I Spy with my little eye, something that is gank

" You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means" - Inigo Montoya

it does not automate. setting off a ping sound is not automation its notification. generating a list is providing information. the only thing close to automation would be the targeting but guess what you can do that with a macro so still not automation. unless you want to claim that all macros are automation…do you want to claim that?