Spy addon is cheating and you know it

Shh don’t state facts. The bad rogues get offended!

4 Likes

Justify it all you want its cheating no if and or buts about it! I have it and will use it. Carry on!

It is just an addon.

We should get Aim Bot addon that targets for us, its only going to use in game data and information. I say lets doit!

1 Like

You mean /tar? You’re talking about a macro now. Do you play WoW in 1st Person?

It’s amazing to me how many people have no idea how Spy works and yet are willing to make threads whining about it as if they do.

4 Likes

I want an addon that targets all local hostiles and turns my character Ill just hit the cast key endlessly.

Perfect, only uses in game data.

1 Like

Where’s the skill in pushing a button and becoming completely invisible?

not liking rogues i see

/tar

Click-to-Move setting turned on plus your preferred spell

Default UI and macro settings. No addon required.

And that functionality doesn’t exist in the add on API :slight_smile:

The functionality SPy uses does.

Its a great Exploit! I love it! Blizzard loves it too.

Add ons aren’t exploits.

Of all the people I have seen complaining about Spy you might just be the saltiest I think. Especially since you keep misrepresenting what Spy does.

No way its great! Best Exploit ever… I love it I want everyone in the game to have it! I think Blizzard should implement this addon right in the game part of the code.

Man you are seriously just that mad that you can’t just sneak up and nuke people for free aren’t you? Good Lord man.

There are ways around it. Learn them. Move on. You will feel better once you do.

Thanks, I can’t wait to get home from work and turn my Exploit back on!

Yep, I agree op. Also, ignore all the troll posts in this thread, they are mostly an alt army of one or two people known for this. Pull back the curtain and you see 2 small individuals biting their nails.

As the underpopulated faction on my server it helps asses how effed we are by the upcoming zerg, and we use it to fight or flight. It helps both ways

Well the entire class is built around getting the opener. If this is the case, Remove Stealth from the game give Rogues better opening attacks and allow us to use axes and mail armor!

1 Like