Sprite Darter transmog missing after patch

Logged out, had another patch, logged in, and the set was gone.

Is it just me?

Edit: Seems to be fixed now

Edit 2: After a Battlenet update, it’s happening again.

4 Likes

happens several times a day.

Hmm… I used to have some issues with that transmog set, way back when it first came out. Not anymore though, even though I’m mogged to it right now.

Maybe try a full UI reset, if you haven’t already. Sometimes that clears up these kinds of issues. Just be sure to back-up your Interface and WTF folders first, in case you want to restore your add-ons and add-ons settings.

I had to put in a ticket, then they did the update and they reappeared. Now it’s done it again. It disappeared again a few days ago.

I just it on my DK after logging on today. I’ve had since it came out, and have used the transmog ever since. Now it’s gone, and not even in my Transmog list.

Any updates?

Very well-known and well-documented bug that kicked in with 9.1. They thought they had it fixed at some point but it’s still very much an ongoing thing. It’ll be there one day, gone the next. Reappear a week later without rhyme or reason. You still own the stuff, it just disappears from your appearances for some reason they’ve not yet managed to resolve.

1 Like

This and Wendigo Woolies always disappear.

Bumping this as it’s just happened to me. This transmog was in my library yesterday but appears to be gone today.