SPriest/BM Hunter LF Casual Guild

Hello all! I’m searching for a guild that does some keys, and does preferably just AOTC every tier. I’d rather have a small team/guild rather than just “be a body” for a CE team. I’m currently 6/10H, and went 5/12M in Ny’alotha for my best experience. I can raid any day from 7pm CST to midnight CST. Available from 2pm-2am 7 days a week. I don’t have any logs currently but I can promise I pull a minimum of 3k. Can also gear as I’ve not done much due to being burnt out lately. PureBlood#11724 on bnet

Hey there, I am an officer in a guild that very much fits the description of what you are looking for. We are currently 9/10 H CN and we are a tight knit group. However, we are on Area 52 and we are Horde. If you are interested and would like to hear more you can hit me up through B.net ID Wynneman#1501

Hey Revariea we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

We could be a perfect fit. I also used to raid mythic but just want AOTC focus for fun. If group wants to give mythic a go for fun I wouldn’t say no tho. Feel free to check the details.

Tylown#1117 if you wanna chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-10 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Revariea! My guild is currently recruiting and we are progging mythic but also can get u heroic gear if u need. We raid 7-10 pm PST tuesdays and Saturdays, plus sometimes other days as well. We are always looking for new raiders or subs for our mythic team. We are a very small guild and love welcoming new players. Lmk if you’re interested and want more info! we r on horde on gurubashi. guild name: Dsylxiec.

If you’re looking for Alliance, I’ve got a small (15 max) raid team looking for some solid dps to add. We’re 8/10 H, raid weekly - AOTC only. Good group, laid back players. I’ll leave the details below, but only way to see if we’re a good fit is to raid with us. Open invite for next Friday (Heroic reset) if you’re interested. Happy to talk more!

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We have open spots for Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Druid), and (1) open spot for Melee (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk).

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 8/10 H

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!

• Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! Otherwise, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Hello there. We are a small, causal, friendly guild. Many are alt-o-holics. We are mostly active on weekends as a group, but there are several of us who are on evenings during the week. I’ll drop my recruitment link below, and if things sound like they might be a fit for you, I’d love to chat! We do not currently have an sPriest on our regular roster.

Sent you a b.net request we are 10/10 Heroic we raid one day a week on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est if that works for you both we would love to have you let me know

Hello there Revariea, my name is Jade. I am the GM of a smaller guild and raid group that is trying to fit in a few more active members. We raid wed/thur 7:30-10pm eastern time. We also have a key day, and will add a achievement run day soon. We have a nice mix of guys and girls and ages. We are very social and try and breed a family/friends culture. Our aim is AoTC every raid set, and we do not sit people to achieve this. We work and overcome issues as a group. We would love to add another to the mix to grow with. Kersed#5045 is my discord if you want to chat more. We are Alliance on Stormrage btw… Hope to hear from you!!

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We consider laid back progression, getting as far as we can with what we have, while focusing on maintaining an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere.
Team’s prog 10/10 Norm 9/10 Heroic CN ( last xpac prog Uldir 2/8M BOD 2/9M COS 2/2 H EP 3/8M Nya 4/12M)
Plans and Goals: Raid together and continue to crush what we can and have fun. We’re looking to push as far as we can with the time we have each week, without losing the fun and spirited community feeling!
Server - Proudmoore
Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST
Contact - AJ#1712 ( discord)

If you are open to faction transfer!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Still searching

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

Sent you a friend req on Battlenet! :slight_smile:

Hello Revariea!

We have an immediate need for an Spriest! :blush:

We do keys!

We do AOTC every teir, but also some mythics. As such, we don’t fit in either the AOTC or CE “boxes.” We do not aim to clear mythic content at all cost and therefore do not have the pressure that usually comes with CE guilds. We try to get as far as we reasonably can before the next tier comes out. We attempt to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities and therefore raid on a limited schedule. We have jobs, kids, school, etc.

We are on the smaller side of guilds with the raid team and some friends/family non-raiders. We work hard to find players who’s goal align with the guild’s goals, which helps maintain a friendly and helpful environment.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30p to 10:00p CST.

No worries. We’ll run a trial and get logs.

We see gear as a short term challenge, and we’re looking for long-term team members. So if this works out, the gear will come.

If we sound like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Much luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Afternoon Revariea,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an Alliance guild on Stormrage and may be a good for you :slight_smile:. We are an AOTC focused guild raiding Friday 9pm eastern until 12ish, plan is to go back to two nights in 9.1 9-11. Currently 6/10 as a guild with a core group that has AOTC and the first couple of mythic bosses.

Overall focus of the guild is to put together a group of folk that hit AOTC every tier, push keys and most importantly just enjoy playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout on either of the below;

Disc yabigchoob#19687
Bnet yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, although we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Give me a shout on discord or BTAG.

Discord: Life#6318
BTag: Life#12805

Recruitment Topic Here

Hi Revariea,

If you are open to a faction change, consider us -

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)(edited)

Hi there!
We are a fairly new guild and are just about to get aotc for our first ever raid tier as a group. We are a small guild that always has some people on running dungeons and what not, and we have an active Discord thats usually got a few people on at any time. We are aiming to be an aotc every tier guild - as we are a mix of experienced and new players.
Our Guild is 9/10H and is recruiting for casual raid / M+ / PvP / general content.
-We are currently looking for more players to complete our raid roster
-We are looking for all roles for daily M+
Our current prog for Heroic Sire is at 5%. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7pm CST to 9:30pm CST as well as usually running either alt raid or old content on Sundays or Mondays. We’re open to players with all skill levels and interests, and have an active Discord. We are an 18+ guild.
If you are open to a faction change, please consider joining our team :slight_smile:
BNET - Spartacus#11524
DISCORD - Sparty#7585