Spriest[380] and Resto[377] LF mythic prog Guild

Hello,

My girlfriend and I, a restoration druid 378 and shadow priest 380 are looking for a new raid team for next raid tier! We are looking for something in the EST time range (can be managed) at any day of the week including weekends. Just looking for a friendly welcoming raid environment that gets progression done and go further on mythic. We are on US-Turalyon [A]. If anyone is interested in looking for a Rdps and a healer (Armory, Logs, etc), you can reply here or contact me at my battle tag: VeeVo#1941, Discord: Vv#6109

We will be willing to change realm/faction as well.

The Night Show is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close-knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

If you run just mythic + and/or are looking for an active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun, Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are pushing for CE. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

HUGE Priority: MW Monk, Rogue

Recruiting:Rogue, mage, Exceptional players

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

Please contact MrRagerxx#1349, campyourbody#2937, or Mulletmaster#3085 to see if we are a good fit. Discord

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

If you’re willing to transfer you may be interested in one of our raid teams. Check us out and visit our site (linked below) to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Nonamerz,

I would like to chat with you about a possible spot’s on our roster. We are Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We stopped raiding almost two months ago to start a guild move from Kael’thas. Most of us ended up here about 2 to 3 weeks ago. While on Kael’thas we ran a 13 year old raiding guild that never missed a tier. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I will leave you my btag and if you are interested in a stable raiding guild, then accept my request and we can chat more.

Geo

Hey Nonamerz,

might be a good fit for you two. We have a lot of couples and groups of tightly knit, mature friends that are mythic progression minded. Here’s some info about us. Hit me up if you’d like to talk more!

Fatal, Alliance Proudmoore

5/8M 8/8H

About Us:

The core of <Fatal> is a long standing group of friends that have been together on various platforms since Vanilla. Outside of raiding we have a loose atmosphere and great core group people that enjoy spending time with one another.

We have a very active Discord and continue to do things together both in WoW and in other games. That being said, we are humor driven community and can be a little rough around the edges, if you’re easily offended we may not be the best fit for you.

__
Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

__
For more inquiries please feel free to reach out to me!

Discord: Stelio Kontos (Tribulation)#8950

BNet: silverdragon#1250

Hi Nonamerz! We are currently looking for a SPriest and Rdruid to add to our Mythic Team. Please send me a message or fill out an application below if you’re interested. :smiley:

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:

Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

We are a mythic prog guild, however we already have 4 healers. If the druid is willing to be a switch healer (dps mainly and swap to healing when fights need) then we’d love to chat with you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hi, we would be super interested in both of you guys, add me on bnet and we can chat more. Here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hey Nonamerz,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you and your girlfriend.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–şWarlock (Any Spec)
â–şMage (Any Spec)
â–şShadow or Disc Priest
â–şWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–şDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–şBlood Death Knight
â–şRestoration or Balance Druid
â–şRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–ş Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–şAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–şPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–şWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–şAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753