*Spoilers* Your writing is so terrible Blizzard

Lies and propaganda spread by Thrall and his Alliance sellout buddies!

The fight was rigged!

I demand a do over!

Garrosh did nothing wrong!

2 Likes

Love the game to pieces, but like… after the RTS games the writers just farted into their hands, sniffed the farts, and typed them into a video game story. Someone said it best in another thread a week or so ago, that Blizzard will just bounce from story to story and not tie things up until after the fact, if at all. Or forget things altogether, smile and shrug when they’re asked about it, or just look straight ahead and say “Yes.”.

2 Likes

cataclysm? smells like wotlk bias, it’s been bad since at least tbc. and that’s being generous.

3 Likes

I think if you’re going to tar and feather BC you need to hit vanilla, too.

The extent of vanilla’s writing (such as it is) was “go poison the dwarf’s ale!”

5 Likes

So weak he had to suckle on the teat of Y’Shaarj to gain a modicum of strength.

Yep… Being on an RP server, my character’s attitudest owards events can be summed up by them opening a beer, saying, “Yep.”, taking a sip, and then accepting whatever requests for help come their way. :cat:

So strong he called Sylvanas a B to her face and she did nothing, didn’t even say a word.

He flexed on her so hard it’s a wonder she didn’t have a little trickle running down her leg.

He was a boss.

3 Likes

While Garrosh might have been handy to have around if you needed him to remove a tree stump (by smashing his face into it for hours), he was undeniably the WORST strategist and military leader in the history of two worlds.

6 Likes

Theramore would say hi, if it still could.

:wink:

1 Like

That was us, not him.

I’m thinking of all his screw-ups from Borean Tundra to Twilight Highlands.

4 Likes

Oh no, Blizzard makes a person I don’t know and don’t care about angry.

That was on Thrall, he had the final say in everything back then.

Garrosh would have smacked the Lichking down and curbstomped him.

And then turned around, and given a /backflex

anyone and their mother can fire a nuke. it’s not some magical military strategy. look no farther than twilight highlands if you want to see how bad garrosh is.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s was.

But it’s ok, Garrosh still lives on in my heart too.

Garrosh disobeying orders so that we had to go behind his back with Saurfang to save the Horde army was Thrall’s fault?

'kay

2 Likes

Yep thems the rules.

Also see:

Everything wrong with WoW is Ion’s fault.

The biggest example of Garrosh’s massive incompetence is what he did in timetravelDraenor, though.

The original Horde conquered the entire planet. Garrosh, even with knowing future events and the Goblin technology he brought with him, was incapable of achieving what the original Horde did.

And to top it off, without consolidating his base of operations first… he decided to invade another world so he was fighting two planets instead of one.

If there’s ever been a bigger moron than Garrosh, I’m open to nominations on whom that would be.

5 Likes

Okay… I can’t even listen to the video to try and tell if the new patch’s story is more of the same drivel. The “Lore” of this “story” is just that bad.

It is, isn’t it?

Thrall, he was so busy pretending to be human he forgot how to be an orc.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the wow writing team.