*Spoilers* Thalyssra and Lor'themar

Lor’themar: Thank you again for leading our forces in Nazjatar alongside me, Thalyssra. Your insight and courage were key to our victory.
First Arcanist: It was an honor, Lor’themar. I am relieved the war is finally over. Now you have no excuse to refuse my invitation to visit Suramar.
Lor’themar: Well, uh… I have been away from Silvermoon for some time. No doubt my people require–
First Arcanist: Halduron has assured me that Quel’Thalas is quite secure. And Rommath said that if you put up a fuss, he will teleport you to the Nighthold himself.
Lor’themar: It seems my closest allies are conspiring against me!
First Arcanist: Would it really take a conspiracy for you to spend time alone with me?
Lor’themar: No, my lady. It would be my pleasure.
First Arcanist: A suitably chivalrous answer, Regent Lord. There may be hope for you yet! Perhaps I can even teach you to relish the… simpler joys of life.
Lor’themar: Perhaps you can, First Arcanist. Perhaps you can.
First Arcanist: I will accept, if you will stand by my side, as counselor… and friend.

Can’t say I saw it coming lol

48 Likes

wtf is blizzard doing lmao theyre just shipping every body

11 Likes

I mean, I kinda get it, after the war everything feels all lovey-dovey for some.

But come on, even Ra-den x MOTHER, like geez.

12 Likes

To be fair populations DO tend to hit a boom directly after a major conflict in which many died.

The next generation of elves are gonna be Fourth War boomers.

Also we now have confirmation that Lor’Themar likes tall women.

42 Likes

Whatever, if it hitches Nightborne to the Blood Elves and lets them pop up during Blood Elf plots, it’ll mean that we get to see plenty of the third best allied race.

4 Likes

That little group of nightborne and blood elf archeologist in Zandalar was a highlight of the zone for me. I’m down to see more interactions like that.

Even for other races, the races in WoW sometimes seem isolated, even within the factions. It would be good for them to see them intermingled like that more often.

17 Likes

Hm.

I agree with Spud, but I do think it’s nice that Lor’themar can basically just have a bit of a relax. God knows he needs some R&R after the literal non-stop mayhem he has experienced the past, like, 13? years.

7 Likes

I’m honestly curious if this has sound or not. Cause reading it is one thing, but hearing the dialog would definitely tell me whether this is a friend wanting to just spend time with another friend, or “relishing simpler joys of life”

12 Likes

lorthemar is lucky! thalyssra has nice legs :smiley:

once you go nightborne you’ll never go back

9 Likes

Lor’themar and Thalyssra sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-S–wait.

7 Likes

I approve of this. It’s bittersweet for me because I like seeing the Elves get along and integrate their lives but it’s unfortunate that it’s only on the horde side. The Void and Night Elves don’t really interact with each other.

Thalyssra’s over sensitivity and Liadrin’s lies killed the chance for all the elves to come together.

Either way I’m happy for them.

10 Likes

She was throwing the V at Lor’themar VERY hard.

23 Likes

If they’re going full steam ahead with this, I want to know if they’ll address Lorthemar x Liadrin, which was “soft canon” before (mentioned in a novel), or just retcon it.

7 Likes

the problem is that the writer of that novel no longer works in blizz

Yeesh, what a cradle robber that Thalyssra is. She’s like at least 8000 years older than him. Talk about May/December romances.

6 Likes

I’m just trying to figure out whether Thal spent 10k years inside that bubble and wasn’t able to find love with anyone in all that time…or if over the course of 10k years, everyone found love with everyone else inside that bubble, and she’s just eager to have some new options.

1 Like

There could always be the interesting side angle that Thaly might be doing this in part to try and force Lady Liadrin to admit her feelings for Lorthamar, by making her think she’ll lose him if she doesn’t.

Lets also not forget the Nightborne are the first time the Sin’dorei have an ally who gets us and has a pleasing aesthetic in multiple ways to the Highborne eye. Many friendships arising now that we have kindred spirits is to be expected.

4 Likes

Which writer was that?

Golden likes romance.

2 Likes

Is there a rule that states Lor’themar can’t have both women?

8 Likes