*Spoilers* Thalyssra and Lor'themar

Oh no, no, no. China wouldn’t approve of that at all.

12 Likes

What China doesn’t know won’t hurt them.

Oh wait, they know everything.

NEVERMIND.

7 Likes

Micky Neilson

1 Like

Good to see they are focusing on cringy dialog for shippers rather than a coherent narrative.

12 Likes

Oh come on, it’s cringy but it’s the good side of cringy, get it?

After the major F up this expansion was lorewise, interaction between certain lore characters feels a bit refreshing, even if it’s just for some of this stuff lol.

30 Likes

Honestly? Yeah, this 100%. I’ll take some interelf romance/V-throwing, it’s lighthearted and kinda funny and that’s all I want right now. If they dedicated an entire patch to Lor’themar buying climbing supplies for his trip to the Nighthold I’d be perfectly content.

Blizzard rarely touches on romance, especially not romance between major characters. It’s nice seeing some normal, human interactions between them for once, I was starting to be convinced that both Tyrande/Malf and Thrall/Aggra actually married for political appearances and have about as much attraction to each other as a pair of Crocs on either side of the rollerskating rink after a toddler’s birthday party.

28 Likes

" tyrande i need you"

LOL, for me it’s not only that but any sort of interaction.

From Thalyssra asking Jaina about the spells she used in her floating warship to the sassy response about it being a Kul’Tiran trade secret.

I’d rather enjoy what little we get of passable lore.

10 Likes

The “friend” part gave me a big table flip moment.

Halduron and Rommath are awful wingmen. Their suppose to help their friend get some not get him friend zoned. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Lor’themar better watch out. He’ll get to Suramar, and it turns out they are trying to set him up with some gal who uses the player Nightborne model, but has great personality.

18 Likes

Can you blame Thalyssra? She’s been locked up with the same guys for 10,000 years. I also doubt many of the Nightborne men have Lor’themar’s rugged war-veteran charms.

12 Likes

I’m glad that nightborne and blood elves have more interaction! if their leaders end up getting married they could create the united kingdom of quelthalas-suramar!

9 Likes

I ship it =P they make an adorable couple

2 Likes

she ships herself with Anduin.

1 Like

Taelia was not the self-insertion character?

Who wouldn’t? He’s got that Human “Potential”.

Thalyssra and Lor’themar would be good together.

14 Likes

Yeah but it was “…friend”. It implies more.

I agree. It would be a beautiful union. 2 great elven nations brought together. Too bad all the races won’t get to see it. I’m not bitter.

If there is an eventual wedding I hope we get to see it in game like we should have with Tyrande and Malfurion’s wedding, we all know that we’re going to have to suffer through Anduin’s.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a wedding in the game with all the race leaders present! Royal wedding!!!

3 Likes

I don’t see why “Spoilers” is in the title.

This isn’t spoiled. It’s pretty sweet! And extra spicy!

1 Like