(Spoilers!) So that the elves got something

And yet we have people crying over orcs and humans now getting to fight side by side

No

/10chars

1 Like

I agree. We need to burn down Suramar so we can have undead nightborne.

I’m really happy for Blood Elf players; having caught up with their customization requests and gripes they’ve been really patient. I’m glad they (and some San’layn and Dark Ranger fans) got something nice.

That said, it IS time to move to other races. Worgen next, they have gone the longest without a bone (no pun intended), and they’re missing A LOT (give 'em their damn tails).
Shameless plug!!

Kul Tirans are just a few steps away from being awesome. Maybe a few more body shapes that aren’t the standard human, but really? They. NEED. More. Faces. They’re still on three or four faces, that’s not cool. Some more hair and jewelry (tattoos) as well. Another dope plug!

Lightforged and Nightborne as well, with respect to variety of skin tones and faces. Ladies and gentlemen, Plugs 1 and 2 (bonus points if you catch the reference…)

Void Elves are clamoring for actual Void themed effects, skins, hair, and all sorts of things. Some very loud, very greedy players are attempting to…subvert their efforts, to put it mildly. I’m here for the Void Elves. Absolutely shameless plug for my true Void brothers and sisters:

Finally, Humans! Yeah, we have a bunch, but really, has Blizzard really hit the mark on Human Customization? No, clearly not (no offense to them at all, we’re a varied bunch). That said, the most shameless plug of them all:

Edit: Delexania, I’m sorry, I have no idea why it says I’m responding to you…I like your name though!

1 Like

Forsaken have red eyes. They can be undead human dark rangers like nathanos

1 Like

Which is insane considering dark rangers are forsaken!

Why does the alliance have them!

I’ll give you Warlocks for the Highmountian.

Well the Night Elf ones were raised in the fourth war and somehow have free will and wished to return to their people.

Void Elf ones make no sense, the only thing I can think of is because they share the same model with Belves, Blizzard decided to just give it to them because it doesn’t require any actual work on their part.

1 Like

While I don’t disagree with you, let’s not bring that energy in here. That energy is everywhere and its not conductive.

2 Likes

The thing is though, tyrande does not like traitors.

Those risen night elves willingly took the blade to their own people!

Accepting them back goes against her charecter

1 Like

Well that’s the weird thing, during the fourth war they didn’t have free will but now they do.

I don’t know how, maybe it’s related to Sylvanas being in the Maw or her Val’kyr being dead.

Vulpera wouldn’t say no to some more customization options as well

2 Likes

At this point, I’d like to see so many others get customization boosts. I think we should bump our various custom threads; it’d be nice to hear from Bliz again. They were all chatting for a bit, and they’ve gone back to basic info blasts.

1 Like

No!
Shame!
/sprays

2 Likes

Fine. You sold me on pink worgen coats.

1 Like

While that image is lovely, may I have one with a plaid skin tone and flower accents for the tale?

:cookie:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, that is HOT. Literally… I Fel in a ring of fire.

I’d switch to male Draenei in a heartbeat if they weren’t walking tanks.

2 Likes

If metzen were in charge we would have orges in game instead of more elven stuff.

1 Like

Hey! It’s not like I asked for Human vampire customizations!

…hmmmm.

1 Like

“It sounds like they want more elf customization!”

“Whelp, okay!” throws new zandi animations into the dumpster

1 Like