(Spoilers!) So that the elves got something

both night elf and blood elves.

does that mean we can just focus on the other races now…?
Plz?
wouldn’t even mind if it was a dwarf, gnome, troll or even forsaken now.
heck, i’ll accept orcs with long hair like the shattered hands orcs from WoD

20 Likes

Entropic Embrace Toggle. Elf name toggle.

7 Likes

Now that Blizzard’s given something new to the elves again, next we’re getting… more elves!

Actually, considering Dracthyr coming in DF that’s not entirely false.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait eighteen more years for them to add two earring options for Gnomes. Don’t worry! Who needs other races/choice in a fantasy game? Your new dragon character coming in Dragonflight can also be your representation of image/choice! By being an Elf. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

NO!

We still didn’t get what we asked for:

Real, not pretend, High Elves!

NO!

No toggle.

Real High Elves! :candle:

5 Likes

The impossible dream.

1 Like

23 Likes

Yea I’m really sick of the Elves crying about who gets what while the rest of us aren’t getting anything lol

27 Likes

i hate that wow put high elves on horde and not alliance. legolas shouldnt be friends with orcs

5 Likes

Would be nice if Tauren females got more customizations.

I mained a Tauren Female Druid from BC to MoP and it was bad enough we got next to nothing when it came to customisations.

Then when WoD was released, they made things worse by removing the serious and determined face options for Female Taurens and replace them with “duh” mouth gaping faces. :frowning:

9 Likes

I will not get off this hill and you can’t make me!!!

(Love that gif though.)

2 Likes

Than at least get off my lawn!

(i love it too, mainly using for alot of reasons)

hard to imagine you as one tbh.

1 Like

What if Horde elves was just a proxy for someone’s LoTR fanfiction this whole time

1 Like

I tried making a Tauren several times as I love the hair/flower thing but the sweet to vacant expressions available drove me nuts.

2 Likes

Dark Iron Dwarves need work.

2 Likes

Get your lawn off my hill!

1 Like

I never got into the Night Elf Druid thing, it felt more natural playing as a Tauren.

Night Elves are two faced hypocrites as druids.

Also never cared for that big tree on that island :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just got Dark Ranger customisation for absolutely no reason. Give it a break with the “gimme, gimme, gimme” nonsense.

You can now play as 3 different races from picking Void Elf. You have more than enough already

10 Likes

A Majority of all elves are hypocrites tbh…

Get your hill off my lawn!
(kidding, you can stay)

2 Likes

Typical high elf wanna be always demanding more when they have had their turn give it a rest and wait your turn is it any wonder as a Real Void Elf even I am tired of your all take and no give attitude.

5 Likes