(Spoilers) Shadows Rising Canonizes Pairing!

Baine.

:cactus:

2 Likes

zaladari gay marriage

1 Like

The Draenei are garbage.

I actually considered making a Baine joke of him taking out Taelia due to jealousy, but I find Baine so boring I didnā€™t even bother typing it. I guess thatā€™s further proof that he and Anduin belong together.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it however iā€™m worried since this novel is supposed to focus on Nathanos and the Zandalari could derail on more attention to the alliance-- considering weā€™re packing Turalyon, Alleria, Shaw, Flynn, Tyrande and Anduin.

edit: eh, likely itā€™s my pessimism.

Iā€™ve taken dumps that stank less than this announcement, even on burrito night.

You already used this line, and it was just as absent of class or humor when you used it about Tyrande.

10 Likes

Okay, sorry if it came off that way, but I just wanted to be disappointed for a moment, not have someone tell me why Iā€™m wrong not to like this thing that is ā€œpretty great.ā€

1 Like

Not my fault they keep demonstrating their inability to write worth crap.

1 Like

Blizzardā€™s writing ability should not prevent you from coming up with a better line.

9 Likes

It is me or is this becoming a trend of sorts?

Not that I object or something (franklyI, donĀ“t care. DoesnĀ“t seem terribly relevant info like most ā€œpairing / shipā€ stuff usually isnĀ“t in regards to the narrative per se -ship stuff is usually window dressing and nothing more unless romance is the center of the narrative-).

1 Like

There we go, Flynn is official Warcraft(and Blizzardā€™s) first bi character.

4 Likes

Thanks, I hate it.

4 Likes

I really donā€™t see this how people inferred that Talia and Flynn was ever a possibility. I mean, she always came across to me like she viewed him as a Goofy Little Brother-type at best, caring about him sure but barely tolerating him.

Youā€™re forgetting the conversation he had with Valeera about him thinking about slowing down and about ā€œsomeoneā€ heā€™s interested in.

Didnā€™t forget it, I still felt it was weird even when that dialogue first came out way before the thing about Flynn and Shaw came out today. Shaw specifically just never seemed like a relationship person to me.

1 Like

BISEXUAL PIRATE KING WITH GAY SPY MASTER POWER COUPLE

7 Likes

According to the person who made the quest it is suppose to be an unrequited love sort of deal. So Flynn was all for it but clearly not Talia.

4 Likes

During the cutscene before the wreck, one of the female pirates was unaffected and shouting at the male pirates to ignore the siren so it clearly obeys sexuality.

1 Like

When are the gay orcs

1 Like

Thatā€™s the captain of the ship, who gives you a quest later. I assume that sheā€™s just of stronger willpower and prepared for them, since there are other castaways who manage to make a whole settlement without worrying about getting lured away. At the very least she would be able to resist initially, and then her sheer rage at her ship being wrecked kept her from being seduced once she was closer.

5 Likes