[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

If this does turn out to be what we think it is I’ll have to start a riot if Worgen don’t get the same.

2 Likes

< snipped fake thing >

I would be shocked if they didn’t do that. Wouldn’t take much effort anyways.

2 Likes

Finally, my Night Elf druid could potentially use the BLUE cat form that is for some reason tied to GREEN hair… without having to use the green hair.

1 Like

Wriggles eyebrows

Potentially coming in SL, Warlock stables.

4 Likes

could this possibly mean I will finally be able to replace my Felguard with a tamed JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION?

3 Likes

Maybe we will finally get the fabled incubus that we were promised years ago!

I’m happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don’t have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we’re committed to making this happen. :slight_smile: -Blizz Zarhym, Blizzard Community Manager[2]

We were told this:

If it even exists, the incubus is the male counterpart to the succubus. The succubi themselves spread rumors about them- as answered on a Official Q&A Board shown here:

Q: Do incubi exist?

A: There are several different rumors concerning the male counterparts to the demonic succubus race, and it’s clear that the succubi are responsible for all of them. A few of the more common rumors are:[3]

1. Yes, there are incubi, but the spell to summon them has been conveniently forgotten by mortal practitioners and Burning Legion agents.
  2. Incubi are kept as slaves on their home planet, having been rendered incapable of escape or independent movement.
  3. The succubi consumed the males of their race when they were brought into the Burning Legion. (Alternatively, the act of devouring the males is what caught the attention of the Burning Legion.)

As well :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

I want to command a hunky fellow

Goals.

I mean, what?

3 Likes

I mean, allowing Warlocks to go out and bind their own Demons would be amazing. It’d just be nice to do that and not just “Generic Boi with a randomized name made by the code-monkeys rolling their faces across a keyboard.”

It would literally be returning to the Classic Era where you had to beat the heck outta the Demon to be able to summon it on command. Except now you’d be kicking down their door and screaming “THIS IS MY HOUSE!” as you slap a choker and chain on their neck.

Bonus points if we can tame any kind of Demon, and we get to tame Dreadlords, Pit Fiends and maaaaybe Eredar?

Can’t wait to have people walking past Draenei with Eredar and have “Why is my father with you? He joined the Legion?” going on, only to reply “Well, I don’t know about that, but these days he calls me daddy.” just to watch the scene erupt into violence and bloodshed.

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

Dying lmao. Perfection.

(Commentary): It’d be pretty great if Warlocks could tame different kinds of demons, even if it means only having a limit selection to summon from at a given time. With the Burning Legion defeated and broken, I think it’d be fairly plausible for Warlocks to bind demons to them, since they’re no longer organized. Eredar, Inquisitors, etc…

(Speculative): As for Incubus, that’d be pretty cool to be honest. I’d use one over a Succubus any day.

4 Likes

The good news, Prophet, is that I saved your son

The bad news is I intend to use him as my new tank pet and he’s gonna be taking a lot of punishment

6 Likes

Anyone else wanting these ladies? (they’re the Aranasi)

Maybe if we get to ‘enslave’ demons, we also get to learn more about them?

1 Like

I hope the female voidwalker model just has a pink bow on their head or maybe a Goldilocks wig

9 Likes

They will have armored skirts and a plate-kini to contain their massive voobs.

7 Likes

Very grateful I had not yet picked up my drink while scrolling through this thread…

3 Likes

“It’s like they’re sucking my hands in!”

"They… aarrrrre… "

“…Oh. Right. Void. …Worth it though.”

1 Like

It’s going to be eyelashes.

It’s always eyelashes

The female voidwalker will inexplicably have breasts to show it’s female, just like [long list of other female creature models in the game].

why would living entropy have sexes in the first ploice

3 Likes

if they intend to allow us to bind our own demons, i really hope that it goes from specific demonic races to archetypes to allow a greater variety of demons instead of just recolours

imp to spellcaster
voidwalker to protector
felhunter to mage eater
succubus to beguiler
felguard to warbringer

and allowing various demonic races within those archetypes to be used.

this is a roundabout way to say i want to run around with an inquisitor.

2 Likes