[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

That’s Sairelle in the corner…

Dingleberries and moob piercings?

1 Like

That’s manly af.

Blizzard don’t be cowards, give our men nipple piercings!

6 Likes

Finally, equal opportunity bondage gear.

5 Likes

That combination though :star_struck:

Illidans ‘fun’ lair was preparing us for this day.

I was really hoping for some curly hair options, to be honest. Ah well…

Anyone else feel like WoWhead continuing to show Blood Elf models with Blue Eyes is them just trolling at this point?

4 Likes

I’m still annoyed Female Dwarves don’t have beards, or at least sideburns.

5 Likes

I’ve already prepared my protest sign.

I’m ambivalent about shorter ears for blood elves in general. However, I’m quite happy that I’ll be able to give my half elf the short ears she’s supposed to have. I feel like it’s a niche option and I’m surprised to see it, but I’m glad they’re putting it in.

On the other hand, in light of the fact that they’ve made a brand new set of red belf eyes and then flagged them as NPC-only, I can only assume that the dev team harbors a deep and abiding hatred for me personally. Doing the same thing with purple eyes too is just salt in the wound.

With the amount of NPC specific options being datamined, it feels like the art team/devs are just trolling us at this point.

Different colored eyes for belfs? Yeah NPC only bucko

I can see them just trickling options at us in the future ala: night warrior stuff.

I also think they’ll just slap blue eyes on blood elves if they ever wind up needing to loosen faction restrictions for PvE stuff. But I’m just being pointlessly hopeful.

Worgen and Forsaken get the eyes of the rainbow. Draenei and Blood Elves cry in a corner.

((I’ll settle with purple and pink eye colors for Draenei))

1 Like

I’d like to see Draenei get the floating forehead runes that Lightforged have, in at least a handful of color options. I remember playing my first Draenei and being disappointed that the rune effect for Light of the Naaru wasn’t there all the time.

3 Likes

You mean like how the original art had the Draenei sporting it and then Blizzard gave it to LFD :sob:??

3 Likes

:clap: Give :clap: Worgen :clap: Tails :clap: Already :clap:

4 Likes

Mists of Tirna Scithe sounds like the confusing foreign language knockoff version of Mists of Pandaria akin to Harry Potter and the Leopard-Walk-Up-to-Dragon

Apparently there’s a bit more evidence of Druids potentially getting a ‘dressing room’ option.

Reminder that it’s speculation, but…it is looking promising :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

If this indeed makes it’s way to live, I’d be so happy.

1 Like