[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

Saw an artwork piece that made them look, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt:

(by Astri Lohne)

Giving the men a body type option is really needed. Like across the board needed in this game. I’d say for women as well, but the men in this game are actually ridiculous.

10 Likes

Just gotta stretch the image 200% width to make it true to the original

https://i.imgur.com/w1asx2g.jpg

3 Likes

Hair:

Ear Size:

Facial Hair:

1 Like

Perfection

I had a hunch that the new belf tiny ear option was actually just a Draenei male ear grafted onto an elf. I made this comparison:

https://i.imgur.com/v1Skav3.png

After carefully scrutinizing this image, I came to two conclusions:

• The belf ear is slightly different and flares down rather than up at the tip

• Ears look really weird if you stare at them for a long time

3 Likes

Wonder if they’ll introduce eye brow sizes for Blood Elves… the short ears but long eyebrows is really off putting to me.

Ardenweald could potentially have an ‘additional’ MAIL covenant set?

(Skirt for all colors)

Oh hey belfbeards finally

Those little nubs that were on their face before were never beards

Dude made a video with the first round of Tauren customizations, it looks better in the game:

Take this with a grain of salt, but…possible new Bear forms.

Maybe for its future raid? Idk, or whatever equivalent for whatever is giving us the plague wear from vampire land

I’m sure druids will appreciate their 10th druid form update.

Though now that I think of it, sarcasm aside it’s probably just new colors to be added with the races’ increased skin/fur/hair color options. Tiger worgen druid cat form would be lit.

1 Like

I think it’s actually allowing you to choose your druid form at the character creation screen instead of tying it to hair/skin color.

1 Like

Oh, that would be nice too. Aren’t they doing the same woth worgen forms and their human counterparts?

We don’t know, since worgen have been disabled ever since they added the new character customization screen.

Good speculation.

1 Like

I just want…upright forsaken

2 Likes

New customization, pole tied to back, allows you to stand straight due to the extra support.

Oh and make it where their idle animation doesnt trigger every 25 seconds

1 Like

What are you bounce talking about? The idle animations bounce are perfectly bounce well timed bounce and not at all annoying! bounce

8 Likes

Night Elves are just flexing their superior sport bra technology.

3 Likes