[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

Also face shape is an option now apparently. I cant wait till they really start rolling stuff out

Love the style itself, but that profile-view of it and the difference in quality between the top texture and how the sides look is rough. :scream:

Hopefully a result of datamining it before it has been given some finishing touches, but considering how some of the female Lightforged hairstyles look, Iā€™m hesitant to hold my breath.

HOLD THE PHONE! FACE SHAPE?!?!?

Oh I see. Yeah no youā€™re right lol.

So are gnomes gonna get a red conical hat to go with that long beard or what

1 Like

How can there be no red eyes ?

Gonna be rolling in customization

Ok I was very close to doing the gnome ones until I saw how massive that wasā€¦

There are A LOT of eyebrows/beards/mustaches but yā€™all are going to have to settle with the quick view of the hairs cause lordy itā€™s too much

2 Likes

I think i saw chibi moon hair somewhere

2 Likes

Lady gnomes hair:

Earrings:

((The little gear earrings :sob:))

Still want my fro, but Iā€™ll take the top hairstyle if I donā€™t get it!

1 Like

That is 100% mini-moons hair LOL

Imagine some of those hair styles with a tophat on and the hair staying.

i would like to see draenei customization options thank you

draenei and worgen are the only ones who havenā€™t gotten anything but like a skin tone so far and I am starting to feel left out

Itā€™s because weā€™re the best.

I wouldnt doubt theres more options coming. We didnt even really expect face shapes.

This is pretty much scratching the surface since customization isnt being released on the alpha for like another month

Edit: also i want that giant gnome hair so muchhhh

Alright but if I donā€™t see some extremely hi rez fridge magnets by beta I will be very disappointed

1 Like

This is it guys. This is the expansion.

4 Likes

Oh my god you guys, Iā€™m on the stream and there are some bat ear ears for male goblins. It was so goofy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn things could probably pick up radio signals.

Some customization is in, theyā€™re just doing it piecemeal. Humans are fully customizable in the latest build. In the same build, gnomes/goblins/dwarves received a functional eye color option and a bunch of hairstyles/jewelry/beards that havenā€™t been added in-game yet, so theyā€™re probably next to be added.

Undead will probably be added soon as well, although they seem to be having problems getting the boneless option to work, so undead arenā€™t playable at all right now.

They always clip the hair with helms though. Still, that hair with engineer goggles will tide me over if I donā€™t get the fro.

Iā€™m glad they are finally doing all this, but canā€™t believe it took this long for them to implement such customization for all the races.

1 Like