[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

There will be demon hunters for all and I will finally be a shirtless tattooed illidraenei miko

2 Likes

I hope demon draenei get new horns on top of their horns

4 Likes

I imagine this is like male tauren with the uncommon DK starting helm.

Also, no worries. I only remember monk because I am my friends’ go-to tank for keys higher than 9.

1 Like

(Commentary): We all need to go to the General Discussion forums and request the lifting of transmog restricts by armor class.

It only took like a decade to get hidden shoulders we ought to be able to get leather armor for warriors by 2030 if we keep asking

4 Likes

Wow, they really aren’t shy about stealing from Warhammer, are they?

1 Like

Hey plagiarize away if it means we get cool longcoats instead of nondescript vaguely fish-themed armor like we had for the past two tiers

3 Likes

I don’t want to ruin your day, but this is just the Kul Tiran leather armor with a different hat.

Which was just the Rogue Argus tier set with a different hat.

1 Like

Enekie I can’t stand the fish smell and the tentacles wiggling in my clothes ok I’ll take it

The minute I think of a good joke about Hot Topic in Revendreth, you’ll rue those words.

So far both the cloth and leather sets for the castle raid or w/e look really dope. Cant wait to see mail and plate

The plate is that crusader lookin’ one:

Mail…well…

Oh dip i forgot about that plate set. Looks pretty cool.

The mail is…a lot but it will probably look better with pants

ehhh. It’ll look good on Orcs.

1 Like

Still a little ruff. I love the boot tosies though.

Like most things, the shoulders r 2 big and need to be removed to look cool

Everyone will get Orc sized shoulders, EVERYONE But yeah, the boots are different…and if they show on Trolls, that means they will finally obtain another toe.

NO

Tbh, i think i love the rogue set so much because the shoulders havent been added yet. This game just…looks so much better when everyone not wearing plate doesnt have shoulders on

2 Likes

Silver Hand banner swapped out.

Though, I don’t know if I super agree with it just being housed by a Blood Elf. I also do kind of feel like maybe that Silver Hand shield would have been ok to have laying around.

4 Likes

Thats slightly better. Is there stuff for sunwalkers and prelates too?

I am very happy with this change. It isn’t the blood knight banner but it is still an improvement.

1 Like