[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

(Humor): And people thought Venthyr would go Alliance. Not with all THOSE spikes they aren’t!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/742427.jpg

This link right here officer.

This is the one that killed me.

3 Likes

Leather Nathria Set

The coat flaps are part of the chest, and the pouches, vials, and daggers are part of the belt. Here it is with the belt hidden, for comparison:

2 Likes

That set with just the chest/belt/legs is going to get so much use from RPers lol. It looks good though, feel like the boots kind of clash a bit? Otherwise, it’s a good start, it’ll be nice to see the shoulders on it.

Are the legs stockings?!

1 Like

I think that’s just the wrong texture loaded on the feet. They’d match the leg texture if they were stockings, I’m sure.

Shame you can only wear leather on rogue

And i guess druids but i dont see fancy human clothes being popular with the drood crowd aesthetic

Fair observation, but… stockings… :frowning:

1 Like

No, that’s a common issue with the model viewer in general.

:frowning:

All the tints:

Sidenote, this is just the coat.

Seeing this now I really feel like Worgen heritage armor just gypped.

4 Likes

Why is just the hat glowing

2 Likes

The shoulders probably will as well XD

This is the icons for the set:

I love it on a Tauren.

3 Likes

It even works well on male pandaren, which is pretty great considering how often chestpieces look bad on them.

5 Likes

Wow that looks fantastic on Pandaren. Pair it with that rogue hate from…Legion? Or maybe even the Shado-Pan one. The armor being such a high resolution probably helps quite a bit with the stretching.

Tbh, this is just a great set. It’s going to look amazing on everyone. It’s so versatile to mix/match with as well. Just a super well rounded one. It’ll look odd for probably druids the most, but I can see Monks rolling around in it.

The dude put it on a Mechagnome…

If you pair it with the rusted arms and legs it will probably be ok.

Now if only i could become good at rogues

1 Like

90% of playing a rogue is just looking awesome tho. Skill isn’t a factor when you look awesome.

3 Likes

I feel inclined, as a Brewmaster alt holder, to remind you monks too can wear leather.

I suppose the upside of no class sets is that I don’t have to learn to rogue in order to raid and get all those jacket recolors.

flexes in healer

2 Likes

…man i like 90% forgot monks exist even though i just watched bellulars video on the dps spec

Or maybe i assumed they wore mail or something like shamans

Thank you for reminding me

1 Like

There’s also this newfangled class called demon hunters

Yeah but how am i supposed to put my dapper forsaken lady in a longcoat on a demon hunter miko