[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

Don’t think so :confused:

No no, you see, the Paladin order for Horde is just Silvermoon City. It’s most likely a work in progress and they just wanted to give Hordies a sigh of relief with a quick banner swap.

That makes sense, but it’ll be weird if the Paladin trainer is factional but the other trainers aren’t.

Agreed. They have posted the others and they all seem to meet the general class theme. The Paladin one was probably the one that was a huge reference to the Order Hall, if I remember right.

Something else that would be kind of neat is maybe a book of class racial lore? Or something something.

If ya look at the Class Trainers they all seems to more so reflect the class hall atmosphere in a way. But the Silver Hand is a bit more definitive than a Horde order since Turalyon supposedly kicked our the Hordies after the Burning of Teldrassil? Or he might just be flabbergasted that they allowed the Horde in in the first place. Not 100%. He says something in the Arathi Warfront.

It’s a bit interesting that this caused a huge stink vs. Kirin Tor since that is becoming a large debate topic as of late of it being an Alliance organization.

Listen, even a change like this is enough for me because all I want is to never see the abomination of blood knights in silver hand tabards again. It was the same uniform, silver knight tabards. God. The clashing. My eyes, heart, and soul vomited every time I saw them.

6 Likes

New Mueh’zala model

Idk his hair is freakin’ me out. Like his face and hair is creepy af.

Also:

For dungeon spoilers

2 Likes

I feel you. I hated that about Legion, also like from a purely looks point of view the blue tabard clashed with the red and black of the BK armor set. Fashion is the most important stat weight and BKs got a nerf being part of the Silver hand

2 Likes

Yellow would have been a safer color to go with, but maybe they decided they didn’t want to go that route since the Lightforged tabard is suuuuuper yellow…and black. But Silver and Yellow would have been different :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I wonder if theres going to be a leveling set per zone or just the oreobus or w/e it is

There were Bastion specific sets for leveling datamined if I remember right. They kind of looked like lesser forms of their covenant sets.

Hmmm. I do remember that but i cant see to find them on wowhead. Though i cant remember what exactly they looked like

Hmmm, some of those are def the bastion covenant armor so theyre probably placeholders

But the two variations of questing cloth look real good. I really really hope each zone gets a set. I love the idea of less flashy variations

1 Like

Yeah, they’re nice non-flashy sets in contrast to the raid sets.

1 Like

(Commentary): Blizzard just needs to come out and officially say whether or not the Kirin Tor left the Alliance, again, or it actually is Alliance and just sat out the recent war due to exhaustion from being the front-line for fighting the Legion.

2 Likes

The weirdest thing about the whole Class Trainer thing is there isn’t a reason to have any banner or organization associated with the area. Class flavor is really all that’s needed.

But yeah, we do need more context on where the Class Halls in general fall in line after the events of BFA.

4 Likes

All right, I am 100% more sold by this explanation than any lore reason. The Blood Knights have worked hard to cultivate their aesthetic and should not be asked to compromise.

1 Like

am i going to call it the worst part of legion? no, but i will strongly imply it

little does the silver hand know, the blood knights have worked behind the scene ever since the end of legion to push them back into being an alliance-only faction, so we never have to wear those colors again

5 Likes

I was always under the impression that Khadgar’s “Excuse me but I must go be an enlightened centerist now” speech during the prepatch meant the Kirin Tor had detatched itself from the Alliance.

Speaking of which, are we going to get to confront that guy for not helping while we all almost died?

2 Likes

After seeing the original conversation back during the Prepatch I was fully expecting at the end of the expansion he would come back all smugly and give a speech about working together despite going to hide in Karazhan when all this was going on. Like how that bartender Panda at the end of MoP does that to Wrathion after completing the Cloak Questline.

That trenchcoat has me so keen on playing a Worgen rogue…