[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

They never set a release date for it. Iirc netease or whoever was helping them develop it was shooting for a late 2019 release but at blizzcon blizzard said they were still working on it

And then everyone forgot it cause diablo 4 was announced

1 Like

Looks like we’re getting Drust themed weapons in SL.

Also, holy cow is that a friggin’ feast.

1 Like

Hngggg. I love

They have other colors, but that staff looks so cool. It also gives a bit of hope that the Drustvar helm that was datamined early might actually be a transmog item!

Remember the nightborne weapons? The dark iron weapons? The […] weapons?

Never assume they’re going to be available to players. Just be hopeful!

Castle Nathria Loading Screen

Oh no. You’re right. :sob:

Boss Journal:

Encounter Journal for Build 34278, which includes details of a new Castle Nathria boss!

The new Castle Nathria boss added is Hungering Destroyer which appears to be an encounter where you want to have your raiders at low health sometimes!

Sounds pretty dope, don’t think we’ve had a mechanic that encourages low health?

They’re putting together the Cloth raid set for (I think) the Venthyr right now, it’s very plague doctor but doesn’t look ‘Forsaken’ heavy.

Can see a lot of folks sporting it.

Better shots of it.

1 Like

BfA PvP gear ensembles are in, although there’s no weapons/Gladiator version yet.

The art team is continuing to kill it. I’ll feel really bad for them when they’re laid off.

3 Likes

Art team is so good.

Adding ensembles was such a good idea.

1 Like

I was debating on either making my warlock or my deathknight my new main for shadowlands and it looks like the decision was just made for me

Shoo how can you choose one of the other? The sets are so friggin crisp and good for Cloth/Plate.

They did do more tuning for class abilities and stuff if you wanted to look over DK/War.

Well, really im not a huge fan of any of the covenant plate sets, so thats a big indicator. But that raid set looks good enough to suffer through lfr for

Still excited to see the other sets and leveling sets

Yeah, not too big on any either (or the back pieces), the raid sets though… mmmmmmmmm.

Added the WoWhead perspective shots. For real though, that set has amazing 3D assets to mix/match with other armors. The belt alone is amazing because it gives a satchel and potion vial options.

I wonder if theyre going to continue the trend of pvp sets being raid recolors and whatnot

From what has been datamined so far, it looks that way for elite PvP and Mythic tier sets this expansion. Or at least for the first tier. They’re all recolors of the same set.

This is probably the Alliance PvP set.

Ardenweald Moth

Mount Special
https://wow.zamimg.com/images/news/articles/901/mothardenwealdmount.gif

3 Likes

Do you know if the set came with pants (so shirt w/o robe option)?

They had their chance to make a Mothman mob and failed.