[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

“Plague is back on the menu boys!”

dusts off his bottle of vintage plague

Oh boy I can’t wait!

Update on customization screen

Forsaken Ladies and human men eyes.

We’re not sure if this means that all the other eye colors updated today would be coming to Forsaken and Human player characters or NPCs as a result. Either way, some of the options look pretty cool!

Night Fae mail armor updated:

2 Likes

Why does the fae mail armor look like crab armor?

God i hope forsaken get different colored eyes. Even if its just various shades of yellow

That’s all we need.

Human male paladins with yellow eyes.

The further they invalidate LFDs existence the further we stray from the Light.

Put your faith in the light!

Insert epic Latin chanting here.

As a side note, LFD was my first allied race I unlocked the armor on. If I wasn’t commited to the more relaxed pandas (and Horde as a whole), I’d give them a bigger try on my alcoholic military police animal handler.

If it makes you feel better, its 100% certainly a blue eyed blood elf situation where its a customization meant for npcs

Comedy option: those are male human paladin eye textures, but specifically restricted to just one.

Turalyon.

1 Like

Probably right, but damn would the red eyes on a Forsaken woman look awesome.

1 Like

They aren’t even really options; he’s just using colored contact lenses to severely confuse Alleria.

3 Likes

Oh i was just referring to the humans. Forsaken…hmm…really depends on whether worgen are also getting their like 12 different glowing eye colors. Who knows, forsaken might actually be getting green and red eyes

1 Like

Man, I just want body customization sliders already.

For science of course.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I really want body options more than anything.
Most of the men in this game are so buff it’s unsettling to me; I want slimmer draenei/night elf males.

And the Thalassian ladies? Too tiny! I want to be a bit taller/stockier! I’m a warrior!

2 Likes

Can we get muscle slides pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

I’d like to be a frail old orc like my art of Zog’dor depicts, personally. Less muscle, built more like Mumrah. No, not the Ever-living, that’s his muscle boi form.

1 Like

Non-beefcake men would be pretty awesome actually.

Like for real, why do Human Mages look like they can bench-press a boat?

1 Like

Yes! Male draenei look ridiculous. Muscle sliders would work well. Frail orcs, no-neck undead (because lol), and buffer ladies would be wonderful.

Yeah Jaina bench presses boats with magic and she doesn’t look beefy.

That’s interesting. I really like the satyr-like horns. I do wonder why the helmet is a bug face, though.