[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

Honestly this could be cool for both faction capitals - have districts that sorta emulate the other races of the faction. The Horde already SORTA does it with Orgrimmar’s Valley of Wisdom and Valley of Spirits, but I’d love to see our faction capitals have bits of everything.

That said, I really like Stormwind’s aesthetic. It’s pretty. :frowning: But, humans and their derivatives (Kul Tiran, Worgen and Forsaken) are my favourite sooooo xD

1 Like

A true warrior with a heart worthy of the Horde would never settle. Slap on Elixir of Tongues and take your rightful place in Orgrimmar.

Lies! You’ll find shelter in Silvermoon!

I actually really like Orgrimmar and love the desert.

The only reason I don’t play Horde is because I hate playing ugly dudes and blood elves.

And if any of you just thought “if you hate ugly dudes why do you play a draenei”, please delete your account and contemplate your flawed attitudes toward beautiful space alien men.

2 Likes

Our men are a treasure.

My man.

2 Likes

I’ve had three demon hunters on this server for months as farming mules. Pffft

Their one per server restriction can’t stop me.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/DyCaZOs.png

3 Likes

hehe. Then, why do you play a-

… Oh :frowning:

Bye everyone

1 Like

:angry: :angry: :angry:

2 Likes

i cannot believe you right now sarestha this is disgusting you bring shame to our guild

3 Likes

Prepare to face the Draenei male BLACKLIST Lordaeron Unbound. And we never forget a name on the list, because we stick it to our chests with a cute magnet

11 Likes

The problem isnt ugly draenei dudes, its that draenei chicks arent equally swole

1 Like

please don’t do this to us!!! i promise you the rest of our guild doesn’t have such poor attitudes!!! i think male draenei have a beautiful fridgelike form that really emphasises how chill they are!!!

3 Likes

Give us ladies the Man’ari abs BLIZZARD YOU COWARDS!

6 Likes

Give me dranei zarya

6 Likes

God that woman is a truck. Gimme!

4 Likes

It looks like the newest forsaken description is

“The undead Forsaken my be shunned by the living, but your people are determined to rise above the ruins of the past to forge a new future.”

2 Likes

I’m actually okay with that one. The Forsaken, for better or for worse, have been affectively abandoned by Sylvanas at this stage, and their homeland lies in ruins… again.

I like that it leaves it ambiguous too. Open to interpretation. What a “new future” looks like is likely very different depending on the Forsaken you ask.

3 Likes

Yeah its def the best one so far