[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

There is a slight, minimal shot that this is Blizzard messing with dataminers.

1 Like

I feel like ā€œmessing with dataminersā€ is usually a little moreā€¦on the nose, though. Like, the ā€œgo to the beach and eat a hot dogā€ ending for the war campaign was amusing, and lots of people went ā€œGod, what if we could,ā€ but I think there was an understanding that we probably werenā€™t going to get it.

These new descriptions read like something theyā€™d actually ship, though. Only the undead one could really be interpreted as tongue-in-cheek in any real way.

1 Like

Death to the Scourge and neck rubs for the living!

1 Like

Red Shirt guys take on the covenants:

Another tweet from him talking about potential SW/Org updates:

Was datamined in the last build:

Iā€™m not a huge fan of herding all races into SW or Org tbhā€¦but w/e

1 Like

Ooooo faction hub update. Always love those. Itā€™s slightly better than making a new throwaway hub or a new shared hub.

I wouldnā€™t mind redoing Org to get everyone out of the Valley of Honor

2 Likes

this is how itā€™s been for ages though.

1 Like

Not a comic, but Batman/Catwoman swap in Arkham Knight.

3 Likes

Other than spikes, tombstones and whatnot, the underlying design is from the ToV ā€œGarb of the Chosen Deadā€ leather set from Legion. I wish theyā€™d stop doing that.

I keep seeing content creators gushing over the mogs that have been datamined and I just keep scratching my head in bewilderment. Why does anybody like this stuff?

Am I old now? Too old to appreciate the new hipness?

Well, youre a tauren paladin so your tastes already differ from everyone else

Your not alone. Iā€™ve so far found it all to be hideous

Which is really a shame. The notion that there are multiple Horde races that can be pallies is a pernicious fiction, clearly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Theres been multiple paladin horde races for a while

Belves

And tall trolls

Obviously

1 Like

I am disappoint. Thought obvious snarcasm was obviousā€¦

Yes, I know other races can be paladins. I just donā€™t know why anyone else would choose the other options over the obviously superior mooladins.

The only thing better than mooladins would be deaderaladins

Give forsaken equal light rights

1 Like

They now protect the living if the data mining is to be believed and it makes it into the game. I donā€™t see why they canā€™t be anymore.

Iā€™m here to protecc the living.

1 Like

Thank you for helping this old gal cross the road kind Forsaken. You are a paragon of morality.

I heard the Forsaken were burning trees and ran over to stop them, but it turns out they were just making a campfire for some local campers. Those guys really do strive tirelessly to protect the living.

Forsaken druids confirmed; they only destroyed Teldrassil to fix the mistake Staghelm made years ago and bring balance to nature.

1 Like