[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

They werent “paranoid” as much as they were actively brainwashed and misled by a demon

Twice.

So does that make the Burning Legion alt right?

Nah, they were an offshoot of a mainstream faction who left because they felt their mainstream counterparts werent doing enough long before demons got involved

Reading those scarlet pamphlets in tirisfall felt like reading a group of 4channers discussing politics.

5 Likes

The Scarlet Crusade has created social media within Azeroth and their mascot is a plagued frog.

1 Like

Breaking news

The original stormwindian artist of the plagued frog is found to be a forsaken who demands the scarlet crusade to stop using his art

2 Likes

hello I am returning from a 4 day forum vacation given to me for my earlier post suggesting that Draenei males get what I shall hereafter refer to only as “forbidden Grom jewelry”

4 Likes

Is that the hair style they teased us back in WoD? (the top center).

1 Like

gnomes have acquired Karen Hair

6 Likes

OK am I going crazy or is her ear like triple length in the bottom right

Someone compared the style to the 70s show mother and…it’s pretty spot on.

Looks like a Demon Hunter, so maybe they can get ear extensions? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I honestly find that gnome hairstyle adorable. xD

1 Like

70s feathered gnome hair

time to roll a gnome I guess

Farrah Fawcett hair for BEs when?

The latest Horde atrocity is stopped dead in its tracks by a single gnome demanding to speak to the manager.

6 Likes

The night elf hair is much more karen than the kitty gnome hair

1 Like

Gnome hairstyle: “I want to speak to your manager!”
Night Elf hairstyle: “I am your manager, and I’m gonna need you to work this weekend.”

2 Likes

Work in progress, but…

Vol'jin Ardenweald Cutscene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOY1jfML2Q

Seems like Vol’jin is going to be reborn as a Loa.

1 Like

Let Vol’jin stay dead. He’s earned it.

3 Likes

Nah, he hoppin’ into the pod and joining the pod people.