[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

The blood elves with the heterochromatic green and yellow eyes can shoot fel beams out of one and holy beams out of the other and you all know it

why cause your scared because someone may come from that thread and stop your little narrative.

1 Like

i hold taalva completely responsible for this, he handed me clown bait, he didnā€™t warn me and now weā€™re all damned

i feel like the valuable lesson i learned is to stop assuming innocent intentions

sure didnā€™t accuse anyone definitely :upside_down_face:

Ignoring the stuff above, the blood elf dark skin options look AWFUL, worse than I could have imagined.

Guys if blizzard gives us more customization options now its a slipperly slope for them to give us more in the future!

5 Likes

Half of those donā€™t even look like actual skin.

Like, they put very little effort into these

the actual dark ones look fine to me, but the lighter ones look like zombie skins wtf

I think the darker ones look fine personally but the two lighter skin tones added for blood elves have an odd green tint? it sticks out pretty significantly

taking something out of context and using it to push your narrative cute that was in reply to this

Wows lore was written by 3 white dudes on a napkin 30 years ago

We can improve it

3 Likes

I canā€™t stress how bad it is. What I was talking about earlier with how they managed thisā€“just taking the base ā€˜whiteā€™ skins and shifting the toneā€“makes it look so, so bad. Thatā€™s why the skin looks so, so dark. It doesnā€™t look like actual skin because it was given 0 care. Like, they donā€™t look like they have melanin or anything natural; they look well done and crispy.

1 Like

In my defense I forgot it notifies of direct links. Then again, doofus trying to defend his idiocy is just as entertaining as the dumpster fire that is his thread.

Did they give blood elfā€™s blue eyes ? :eyes:

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s the hugest deal how they did it. More customization is always good and it doesnā€™t have to be realistic since we can just handwave it with a wizard did it.

They are a magical race after all. Iā€™m down for more customization options no matter how Blizzard manages it. And since it doesnā€™t hurt anyone, itā€™s an odd hill to die on imo.

1 Like

no, if your elves arenā€™t visually identical to tolkien then they are both wrong and evil

You seem pretty excited about blue eyes even though theres no lore justification for it

the past cannot be improved and time is a flat roundshape

3 Likes

For the record. Had Mystfire been an elf in the tolkien universe she would have been exiled or imprisoned cause she was not a good person for 6000 years. (Robbery, murder, dating a warlock, the works) i always hated the holier than thou perfect elves of Tolkien. (Though I still love Tolkienā€™s works)

1 Like