(Spoilers) Saurfang's deserved fate

Can’t this wait until Sunday?

2 Likes

As a loyal citizen of the Horde burning the tree was a great moment for us and will help protect the world in the future.

Look at the history of the world trees not one has ever turned out good. Entrances to the emerald nightmare, Yogg sauron, nordrasil was a weapon of mass destruction.

Stop living in trees and your homes won’t get corrupted or burnt.

In reality we did you a favor build a city life is a bit easier on the ground.

2 Likes

It’s an open forum.

Denial is so fitting.

Oh, I commented on the topic in the other thread you made on this same topic. I pointed out that you were Speculating and spreading misinformation. Others did the same, you didn’t like that and back pedaled hard-core.

Kind of like making inflammatory threads in several forums (GD and Story) and getting upset when people call you or for it.

:pancakes:

5 Likes

I didn’t make any inflammatory threads.

I make threads complaining about the writers hating Night Elves and I made this one saying that I find it good that Saurfang didn’t get a peaceful afterlife when the innocents that he killed didn’t. That’s all, that’s not inflammatory.

:point_down:

“I’m happy Saurfang got what he deserved.”

Yeah, stay classy.

1 Like

You’re taking this whole role playing a Night Elf a little too far…

I bet you have those fake elf ears and wear them in public.

5 Likes

Uh so you’re saying he should’ve gotten a happy afterlife while all those innocents were tortured and obliterated in the maw?
Can you see how that would be unfair? I won’t get you to argue in good faith but I genuinely don’t understand what your objective is.

I’m saying your thread served no other purpose but to get a rise out of Horde players. Which is why you created it in 2 separate forums and used speculation (that the trinket is in fact Saurfang’s soul even though it’s not explicitly stated anywhere) and misinformation (that Saurfang planned the genocide of the Night Elves).

Go ahead and keep playing the victim though.

1 Like

He’s referenced in a trinket or ring or neck drop. So, kinda same as Saurfang. Can’t find the source again. Will edit if I do.

But not worgen. I mean they lost another home and friends and family but instead of being salty they just tear any Horde they see to shreds. Then probably burn the remains to finish their revenge.

[quote=“Weeven-illidan, post:51, topic:938605, full:true”]

Come back next year, when we find out! (and not care anymore)

No, the thread served no other purpose than to express my relieve that Saurfang did in fact NOT get a happy afterlife as opposed to the innocents he killed. You keep saying I’m negative and then when I’m happy about something it’s apparently inflammatory.

He didn’t plan the genocide of the Night Elves, he planned the war leading up to it. And he got many innocents killed before the burning. He didn’t deserve a better fate than those innocents, that’s literally all I’m saying.

Of course they will. It’s a running theme with them. I mean, look at Illidan. As bad a character as he is he still wasn’t forgiven for taking a few phials of water 10000 years later, and Maiev still has a huge rageboner for him, too.

If there’s any one thing Night Elves are good at, it’s holding a grudge. It certainly isn’t acting…

2 Likes

Seeing these constant posts from you makes me wish they’d just remove Nelves. And I have one.

These posts are way too obsessive.

1 Like

A “good” war.

Lol he’s such a amateur. Acting like he knows about the war and then showing a surprised_pikachu_face when the Alliance strikes back.

Those cinematics where he felt sad were pathetic.

Thrall is more of an honorable Orc than this demon blood addict.

2 Likes

They were not. I have saved tons of their souls and they are chilling out in Ardenweald. Stop with the pitty propaganda.

3 Likes

You have saved a very small chunk, going from numbers not even 10%. 1000 were killed in Teldrassil, and countless more in Ashenvale and Darkshore. They are all obliterated. We saved like a hundred.

Do you even know your lore? This is pathetic.

We literally had a quest to save Night Elves when they were getting burnt and for gameplay purposes it was shown to be a number 100 or something. When in reality, the number would have been way lesser.

You think saving 10 or 20 souls in the maw = All Night elf souls saved?

What a hilarious post.