(Spoilers) Saurfang's deserved fate

Seems like Saurfang had to suffer the same fate as all those innocents he killed in the War of Thorns, and those soldiers that got killed in the fourth war that he started together with Sylvanas.

I think this is a very fair ending for him because not only did he commit many many atrocities, he’s also one of the main architects behind the War of Thorns, the Burning of Teldrassil and the fourth war. He enjoyed it when he could slay innocents (as mentioned in “A Good War”), and he later blamed it all on Sylvanas alone so I think it’s a fair afterlife for the one that helped Sylvanas doom so many innocents to the maw and destroy their souls.

The innocent Night Elf souls were tortured and forged into weapons, basically obliterated. It’s nice to see that he atleast didn’t get a better fate than they did.
It’s nice to see atleast some justice in all the injustice that was done to those innocent souls…

I hope Sylvanas will get what’s coming for her too, she deserves way worse.

11 Likes

Don’t live in a tree next time, k bye.

15 Likes

Sadfang.

2 Likes

Nelves all seem a bit… Saur… about teldrassil.

My big question is how all those imps, furbolgs, and boars got on top of teldrassil as well. Were you guys kidnapping them then releasing them in your forest-prison?
I believe the furbolg were going mad… traditionally that happens when they get exposed to old gods or demons… what were you Nelves up to and why did you burn down all the evidence when we invaded?

9 Likes

I’d keep him in my bank, forever wallowing in his treason.

Hopefully Baine is next.

6 Likes

You are exactly why players hate night elf players so much

28 Likes

So, same fate for Nathanos and Saurfang: their souls got stuffed in trinkets. Delicious.

10,000 years from now, NEs will still by salty about that tree.

5 Likes

Old man Saurfang becomes a trinket. RIP.

1 Like

That’s what happens if you plant a tree in the ocean.

8 Likes

I mean its literally just a lie to say he’s one of the architects behind the burning of Teldrassil.

Anyways, hot take, the War of Thorns, as Sylvanas pitched it to the Horde, was a good idea. She was lying of course, and they were foolish to trust her to stick to the plan, but the plan was good, and we’d currently be in an era of peace had the plan gone as Saurfang expected it to.

9 Likes

Don’t bother this person is trolling. They don’t care about night elves at all and are just trying start a bait thread.

10 Likes

What? You do realize that all Night Elves were obliterated in the maw right? Because Saurfang and Sylvanas started this stupid war and commited this genocide.

Why should he get a happy afterlife when all the innocents he helped killing didn’t? I think it’s you who doesn’t care about Night Elves.

Oh god I completely forgot about that dude. What the hell happened to him after our pre-patch encounter? is he still simping for Sylvanas?

1 Like

You save a chunk of them during the Ardenweald campaign.

1 Like

It’s just a trinket.

Also Ardenweald literally saves a very large chunk of the night elves stuck in the maw? Not sure what you’re on about.

1 Like

Only a very small portion, I don’t understand why people think that Saurfang should’ve gotten a happy afterlife when the innocents that died because of him were tortured and obliterated.

Who said anything about Saurfang’s fairy-tale ending, other than you?

You just take these NE story lines super personally it seems.

4 Likes

Yeah they are trolling this is no surprise.

1 Like

Because it’s pretty clear he had many regrets about his past, and worked in regards to try to make amends for his past, and in many of these situations you keep mentioning. Saurfang wasn’t even in control?

Why do you care what afterlife he has? You just seem still upset about teldrassil, but are misdirecting your anger.

You do you I suppose, but I think your making a big deal out of nothing, it’s just a trinket.

2 Likes