(SPOILERS HERE) It's Sunday, so these are my inflammatory hot takes

Oh Alynsa, we might not be able to be friends anymore. If we ever were.

3 Likes

I’d let him unf me but I wouldn’t marry him.

Nope

Nope

Nope

If you want to trigger someone you need to do it right

1. Elves in the Horde are still a mistake as well their existance

2. Anyone who plays any elf variant literally can only eat oatmeal with water

3. The Alliance and Horde are just shambling corpses from their WC2-WC3 period and brings almost nothing to the table.

4. The people here have the same creativity skills as Pyromancer

2 Likes

Agreed.

There is no justifying blasphemy.

And we have to live with the fact all armor is designed for them. Much gross.

Yes.

I disagree. She has every reason to not trust the horde player. Its not like the BfA story actually gave you a choice.

Nothing good will come out of Calia. Sadly there are a loud amount of Arthas fanboys that overlap with all the MHP’s who love her simply because of her surname. Way to undermine any accomplishments she may get.

Yes.

I don’t mind him as a character, I just dislike him being the main character and de facto “leader” of the Alliance. It just cements the fact that Blizz doesn’t care about trying to write a respectable story for the Alliance. They don’t write a story around the Alliance as a whole, they write it around Anduin and force the rest of the Alliance/horde/narrative to fit into his story.

He also reminds me of someone I destroyed the innocence of.

“they’rethesamepicture.jpg.”

Haven’t gotten that far.

I think its just safer and easier to start over.

See:Anduin

I don’t see how that’s the Nelves problem.

3 Likes

Yeah. Despite all the protestations of some people that Ardenweald is a zone designed of, for, and by the Night Elves, you can’t really use any of the special Night Fae back pieces with them. Either your ears clip through them (the twig wings), or you stand with your shoulders back (especially the females) to the point your pauldrons clip through it.

2 Likes

I agree with everything but hating on furries only being something edgy teenagers do. If you met more furries you’d hate on them too.

3 Likes

All I say is this, the furry fandom has done more for children charities than you probably ever did.

signed your resident furry :gift_heart:

1 Like

Eh. I can’t hate on em. I knew one in highschool that ticked all the stereotype boxes, but since then the few I’ve met through college or at work (my college job was very popular with the local furry group), they just seemed like any other nerd group.

Not my thing but I’m not gonna judge.

1 Like

my only issue with the gay guys in Ardenweald is not something from those two but from The faerie saying “smooch him tiger” or something like that.

It’s just bad when Blizzard is trying to tell a homosexual story, and blizzard chimes in to make a joke about it. this is coming from someone who is a heterosexual cis male though who dislikes gender stuff and fluff like pronouns, and well the trans stuff (I dont dislike the people just the idea of it is something I disagree with).

Live and let live is part of my religion so to speak. That said I dislike the pelagos stuff because it kinda makes the whole “you get the body you wanted in life” seem like it is reinforcing the whole “kill yourself if you wanna be a real woman/man”. And that is just Bad. as it makes Being dead a reward for something you cant do in the game. yes there are toys and free gender swaps in the barber shop, but still.

I’d rather have the character deal with it and being allowed to choose their form later. I think it would be waaaay better handled if pelagos was a new soul whose “ascension” to kyrian form was almost complete. and then it was explained through dialogue that he/she wanted to pick a male form instead of a female.

This post could probably be seen as offensive, but these are just nitpicks.

About the Vulpera etc:

At first I saw them as “Oh great another boring furry race” but they turned out to actually have the best allied race questline of all, they explained Really well how the vulpera can fit into the Horde etc, and what they both gain from it. While exploring and developing the culture of both factions (not horde/ally in this case but Horde / Vulpera).

This really turned the race around for me after witnessing that stuff.

The mechagnomes on the other hand, are quite dull and I wish they were more or less just gnomes using rusty stuff to create something sloppy yet overengineered, combining the whole “quick and easy” from goblins etc. Goblins have their explosive stuff and stuff that are prone to explode very easily, and they usually want to turn whatever they get their hands on into a quick buck. or something for longer term gain.

They would be more interesting as scrap gnomes, that take stuff from other races etc and make their own stuff from those scraps.

About Anduin…

The only way i can see them make him into a “manduin” is by having him be like Luke skywalker. (not the sequel trilogy Luuke skywalker)

1 Like

Arthas may be the more well known between the two but that still doesn’t make him the big brother, no matter how much you try to twist the English language here.

I appreciate you taking this all very seriously.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Now listen here you—

Hm. Ok. You get a pass.

For now.
(≖ ‿ ≖ )

1 Like

So has the Catholic church, what’s your point?

2 Likes

I’d also like to toss in the fact that Pelagos was transgender in life and took a male form in death. If you go Kyrian and talk to him in the covenant, he’ll tell you about how he was female in his former life but it never fit who he was and how excited he was to be male in his afterlife. My nephew is a transguy so Pelagos’s story gave me the warm fuzzies hardcore.

5 Likes

If rubbish prefers rubbish, you’re welcome to have him.

You are a very angry transformer.

Anduin is more pretty with his weepy crying angel face, still kind of boring though for me at least.

Weepy crying angel boy Anduin is peak Anduin. Anduin out-Anduined every other Anduin to ever Anduin.

1 Like

What he needs is a beard, get him some testosterone in those veins.