(SPOILERS HERE) It's Sunday, so these are my inflammatory hot takes

When doing the Ardenweald stuff and I realized the two horses were WoW’s first in-game openly gay couple, I was mad that the first in-game gay couple were animal-bodied. It felt like a cop-out to not even have two gay male night elves, but horses. But then it dawned on me that their love persisted and they remained a couple even after death and it hit me in the feels and I love them. Also, they might be stags and not horses.

It’s okay to like vulpira. It doesn’t make you a furry. Only edgy kids thing liking vulpira makes you a furry. Also, only edgy kids hate on furries.

All human male models look creepy in a un-moderator-friendly way. I feel like they’re waiting for me to turn down a dark alley and I don’t like it.

Night fae have the best mail transmog. Not of the covenant; in the entire game.

Tyrande has no reason to hate Horde PCs. We’ve saved the world more than her. She helped stop all of two apocalypses. I stop apocalypses every year, sometimes two or three times a year. Don’t @me Tyrande, just tell me where you last saw your husband and we can get this quest going.

Voss isn’t a bad character, just a bad pick for the Forsaken leadership. Calia is still a bland and uninteresting character, whose only story hook worth noting is her popular big brother. No amount of Golden writing will change that.

Zappyboi is empty hype.

Anduin is still handsome and I like him. Deal with my like of the crying holy boy.

Horde > Alliance

Banner Bae is empty hype, but I will still make a transmog set based on her for my forsaken rogue.

Baine is not unsalvageable, I just don’t know how to begin to salvage him.

I like Jaina.

16 Likes

Hands out hugs, dark ranger cookies and popcorn

The couple in Ardenweald are adorable not gonna lie. Their story is so sad though, it just shows how strong their bond and love for each other are :gift_heart:

1 Like

Well hello reddit

1 Like

You’re not allowed to say things like that on Reddit, Soyman.

1 Like

t. closet furry

4 Likes

Maybe I am. Maybe I’m also a lesbian spirit horse too, married to some other spirit horse and our love lasted past our deaths.

It would explain why I post so much. Lots of free time.

12 Likes

The only reason them being in animal bodies bothered me, was because I need to know what a native of Fyzandi looks like. I want to know if they look similar enough to Night Elves and the Children of Cenarius to say that that’s purposely what Elune sculpts life to look like, or not.

Also, one is a stag, and the other is a unicorn. So you were right both times. I feel like the choice of animals still might be a slight playful jab (especially the unicorn), but I can’t say for sure since it’s not as on-the-nose as it would be if, say, one was a bear and the other was an otter.

Facts.

6 Likes

DISPUTED
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/935777.jpg

15 Likes

DENIED

3 Likes

COUNTER CLAIMED

2 Likes

OVERRULED, THROWN OUT OF COURT!!

NIGHT FAE MAIL BEST ARMOR CONFIRMED AS LAW!!

lowercaseletters

4 Likes

REPEALED

1 Like

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES OF EVERY HUNTERS OVERTURNED, KEEPS LAW, NIGHT FAE MAIL IS BEST MAIL AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE ALYNSA SAID SO!! a

1 Like

You can’t even wear that

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/nrDWH6A.gif

18 Likes

Not right now, but it is going to be earnable.

If I wanted to look like a rejected design from the 2020 Lich King minion revamp pile, I’d just play a death knight.

#NotAllDeathKnights

2 Likes

Also, the legendary stuff just looks like generic drawings taken off the cover of some tryhard indie metal album.

4 Likes

that set is so awesome specifically because, if you take off the shoulders and helmet, it’s just really good armor WITH A FUR COLLAR.

Not that I hate the helmet.

If you’re playing a wanna-be death knight maybe. No thanks, I’m’a run around in a few weeks looking like I should be Huntering Wildly. Because that is the best mail armor set ever and forever. 200,000% class fantasy achieved.

2 Likes