[Spoilers] female and male blood elf customizations

I would love an option without the crown. Not saying it’s not good looking, but it doesn’t suit my characters.

That was to the original blue eye datamines, which if you check my op I commented on npc only assets.

The red eyes and purple eyes have potential still and I will not let the hype die.

The more hype there is the more likely they change their minds.

3 Likes

Ear size is the dumbest thing ever. They literally look like humans with the smallest ear option.

I think that’s the point. For half elf fans.

2 Likes

Half elves confirmed as blood elf customisation?

1 Like

Jokes on you, Ion already confirmed they are for npcs, not you :joy:

Note that there are some datamined blue eye options that are seemingly available to players, although it was confirmed by Ion in a Shadowlands interview that these would be NPC-only options. The purple and red eyes are also NPC options, which are properly flagged as such in the data. Edit: these blue eyes are likely related to the new Void Elf customization options instead, but the blue eyes DO work in our Dressing Room.

Gratz on FINALLY getting males!
Whichever one it is.

1 Like

I doubt there would be half elves on horde. What with half elves being half elf and half human. Just looks so silly and out of place.

So happy we are receiving better jewelry options, too.

However, I hope that more hairstyles will be implemented. I do really want some LONG blood elf hair for the women.

1 Like

The more hype you have, the more you’ll be disappointed when it doesn’t show up. One reason why some games in history became a joke and died off quickly, as well as features in WoW.

1 Like

You. Stop that. Let us hope, don’t be like Sylvanas.

1 Like

Really hoping to see some ear length customization on the night elves.

2 Likes

Half elf. Half orc. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m telling you. Its a thing.

With everything I am getting, I won’t be disappointed for longer than 2 seconds before I apply that sexy body jewelry and crown and forget all about it.

Pretty sure they’d be a lot more buff if that was the case, and probably green.

Just keep in mind anything datamined is subject to be npc only or may never come to pass and be deleted early on.

What does malding mean?
Also I hope some of these blood elf customization come to the void elfs in some way.

You hear that? That is the sound of the lewd fan art community kicking back into gear.

1 Like

Mag’har half and elf half. :wink:

Also no need to be buffer. Let folk enjoy.

But it makes no sense and my lore hurts :weary: