[SPOILERS] Baine is

You think this a “Gotcha!” moment, but you didn’t read where I said “MOST” not “ALL”

Also, that was the joke right there. The one that just sped right past your head.

Thanks for trying to clear it up, it didn’t sound to good when I read it.

Not really shocking, Tyrande gets a dbz power up to face Nathanos. Kinda wish the writers would try harder.

…what?

Is it too much to ask to want a Horde that is For the Horde? By the Horde? Of the Horde/

I am getting tired of the Horde constantly being written as indebted to the Alliance, and its never the other way around.

The entire Horde storyline is written to prop up the Alliance as the ultimate good guys and saviors of everything.

I agree. One thing that really bothers me is that Tyrande gets these God-Like abilities, then she just disappears off the face of Darkshore. You’d think she’d have some presence during the Darkshore Warfront, but she’s nowhere to be found there either.

1 Like

I severely prefer being friendly with the alliance, over the horde devolving into scourge 2.0.

3 Likes

I don’t care about “friendly with the Alliance”.

This is taking it to another level. This is “a vassal of the Alliance”. This is “under the control of the Alliance”. This is “a pawn of the Alliance”. This is “the Horde owes everything to the Alliance”.

When Horde leaders are regularly shown to owe a debt to the Alliance (and its not the other way ever), its not being “friendly”. You aren’t “friendly” with your bank if they loan you money to buy a house. They own your house until you pay the mortgage.

2 Likes

Nobody cares about Sylvanas being a chick outside of you and Christie Golden.

Yeah but Thrall isn’t serving the Alliance here. Nor is Lor’themar.

Working alongside =/= being apart of. Take this from a Zandalari, who isn’t actually apart of the Horde, but is only allied.

So the joke is that only “most” of those who like Sylvanas are wierdos who like her because she is female with a “pretty face”?

Yeah… I should probably add in that edit now.

Here it is:

(Let me clarify that I don’t have a problem with someone liking female characters, I’m just making fun of those who only care for her because they’re romantically attracted to a pixelated character)

There is literally zero way the horde is a vassel or under control of the alliance, in any sense of the word.

Your getting angry at things that don’t exist. If anything, this would be Jaina paying Baine back, for standing up for his Morals, not once, but twice, Saving the civilians of Theramore, and Preventing her brother from becoming a weapon against her.

It’s an exaggeration, man. A joke. It went past your head, and that’s fine. Let it go.

Sourfang doesn’t start fighting back until Anduin tells him to.

Baine is BFF penpalls with Anduin. Always tries to make sure we never fight the Alliance (even if they literally just attacked a city/town). Care more about Alliance corpses than Tauren ones.

Thrall doesn’t come back until its to help Jaina. Free Baine.

Calia is being set up to replace Sylvanas.

This is more than just “working alongside”. This is incurring a one sided debt.

Id take the Tauren. Besides their looks, they are the only Horde race that isnt inherently evil.

Yeah but if you’re Zandalari it is helping the woman who just killed your king.

1 Like

Weird then how Sourfang and Baine continuously do things that help the Alliance, obey orders of Anduin then in BFA.

1 Like

They don’t obey orders, your being hyperbolic, the closest thing you can remotely even attempt to say they “Followed Orders” on was Saurfang escaping when Anduin told him that he needed help taking down Sylvanas, and left the door open for Saurfang to walk out.

Baine has followed no orders from the Alliance, and his only actions that “help” the alliance, help the horde more by not allowing Sylvanas to turn it into Scourge 2.0.

Your just intent on twisting everything to be the way you want to view it as. Baine’s actions helped Jaina sure, but overal lit was better for the horde than it was the alliance.

2 Likes

*Saurfang.
And he says that all he cares about is getting his Horde back, and after Anduin inspired him he went ahead to go do it.

Baine is friends with Anduin because he wasn’t responsible for the military actions his father made. Baine was friends with Anduin because he had no reason to hate him.

Thrall comes back because Saurfang and Rexxar sought him out. Later during the execution, Thrall and friends run into Jaina, who then group up to save Baine.

If anything, it’s Nathanos. You’ve seen his flickers of doubt and the foreshadowing throughout this expansion. cough ZUL! cough

• Thrall is not in debt to Jaina
  • Lor’themar is not in debt to Jaina
  • Baine was actually in debt to Jaina (Who helped reclaim Thunder Bluff from the Grimtotem)
  • Saurfang is not in debt to the Alliance

You forgot the warning for Theramore, and Returning Derek, if anything, Jaina’s currently in debt to Baine, since he’s 2 to her 1.

2 Likes

Yes. Sourfang obeyed Anduin’s orders to start his rebellion. Sourfang had ample opportunity to do this before Anduin told him to. But he didn’t. Once Anduin told him to, though, he jumped right at it.

And you are right. Baine only helped the Alliance. And it wasn’t just about turning into “Scourge 2.0”. There were ways he could have off set the Derek situation without directly helping the Alliance. But he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure he could get Brownie Points with Jaina and show just how much he cares about the Alliance over his own Tauren. (which btw, when Tauren were being killed by Sylvanas Baine did not feel it was important enough to risk being captured and put in chains to protest against).