[SPOILERS] Baine is

google Patch-8-2-PTR-Build-30080-Broadcast-Text
mmo champion

I’m not shocked he’s a traitor anyway.

It take a good amount of time to look it up, but he got a weapon to save his people from someone in alliance. Sending letters back and forth with Anduin I think that was in the book. Then the last one that actually got him shackled.

2 Likes

SPOILER:
I don’t see where he is dead, only that Anduin has a vision of it, then they set off to rescue him.

Baine scenario

-Anduin had the vision of Baine´s execution.
-Jaina and Thrall become allies to rescue Baine.
-On the Horde side, Lorthemar asks you to save Baine.
-Nathanos says Lorthemar is a traitor.
-Saurfang also goes for Baine.
-Three versions of the quest: Alliance, Horde and Horde loyalist (side with Sylvanas)
-Obviously, Sylvanas set it as a trap: “Today, the Sunreavers will be avenged”
-Everyone escape. Nathanos asks to play along the traitors…for now. We trust Sylvanas plan and we will summoned in the future.

So that’s Thrall, Saurfang and Lorthemar. I’m beginning to like our chances of getting rid of psycho Sylvanas.

6 Likes

I agree with you fundamentally, but this war needs lasting consequences if anyone is supposed to care about it.
Plus, let’s face it, we already have Baine’s replacement in the I will cut off my own horns if it means peace category in Mayla.

How does Sylvanas not have blight dispensing vents throughout Org? Especially in the holding cells?

This. The idea of the relevant questline is that the player is given the option to go and stop Baine’s execution in Orgrimmar, where he’s imprisoned. Thrall gets involved, that’s mostly all I know at the moment. I think only Horde characters who sided with Saurfang get the chance to save him, factoring in that earlier “player choice.”

But he’s not dead… at least, not yet. And the obvious lack of any trial before he is literally awaiting public execution continues to speak towards Sylvanas’ morally-devoid despotic rule where dissenting voices are silenced as expediently as possible. Hopefully we can behead and burn her rotting carcass sooner rather than later. I don’t even need to get a raid boss out of the deal, I’d be happy doing it as a random leveling quest partway through the next expansion like the last elf that betrayed the forces of good to a monstrous, world-threatening evil. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You guys can keep the Highmountain, we’ll take the Tauren.

Fixed that for you, pal.

4 Likes

You left out the part of Thrall, Saurfang and Lorthemar also wanting to save him. The tide is turning on your waifu.

4 Likes

I swear, most of Sylvanas’ fans probably just like her because she’s a…a…a FEMALE?!

(Let me clarify that I don’t have a problem with someone liking female characters, I’m just making fun of those who only care for her because they’re romantically attracted to a pixelated character)

7 Likes

What I find interesting is how He hesitates before mentioning the execution. Horde-side, no one mentions the possibility of him being executed, it’s all on the Alliance side, and even then Anduin gives two different stories, with him telling Jaina that his spies informed him of what awaits Baine. I wonder who is giving Anduin these visions?

3 Likes

She’s a interesting character, just like Vol’jin, Thrall, and anyone they put effort into having story.

Saying just because she’s female is pretty sexist.

1 Like

It is a trap, but for who. I think this is where sylv. will be purged of whatever is controlling her. Outside the undead you have every race helping Baine. GG Horde GG mad dog War chief . Is this where green Jesus sacrifices himself for the Horde?

Seems my edit didn’t go through.

I don’t have a problem with her being a female character, I just don’t think she’s interesting. At this point she’s become a cartoon villain.

I’m making fun of those weirdos who just follow a pretty face.

4 Likes

Her being Warchief was probably the biggest story mistake Blizzard ever made.

She was always a character that wasn’t truly Horde loyal, she was always out for herself from the start, The Horde was a means to an end.

Now if she was doing all this, against The Warchiefs orders, that would be more interesting. But no, shes Warchief, and now Blood Elf and Forsaken players have come out of the wood works to hijack The Horde.

5 Likes

The alliance are the heros once more :slight_smile:

Except you assume that is everyone who doesn’t think like you. Also lol at “pretty face”.

What are you trying to say here? Because if you actually read my post you’d know that I didn’t say everyone who likes Sylvanas just follows her because she’s female. There’s a reason why I said that I’m making fun of THOSE weirdos.

I did not say, “I’m making fun of all Sylvanas fans who just follow a pretty face.”

You need to lighten up and learn to take a joke, since the point just went right over your head and now you’re acting all hostile.

1 Like

100% this, she’s fooled so many players thinking she cares about the horde. Comes to show the horde population are the most gullible people on Azeroth.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe YOU should read what you post.