[SPOILERS] Baine is

Sadly saved by anduin and jaina.

Can they keep him?

6 Likes

Nevermind, they were too late, that stupid cow is dead.

Lets have a feast :bacon::meat_on_bone:

3 Likes

“Don’t worry guys, it’s totally not a MoP rehash!”

17 Likes

Baine is the one that warned Jaina in Theramore, allowing them to get the civilians to safety.

Tauren in general mesh way better with the Alliance than Horde. It feels like Blizzard clings to that “but they’re loyal” bullcrap too hard. They’ve been at odds with the greater Horde basically since Thrall stepped down (minus when Vol’jin was Warchief – but that’s partially because he did literally nothing before the story kicked him to the curb) and if they weren’t landlocked so close to multiple Horde races, it would’ve made sense for them to leave it ages ago.

Realistically they should be neutral (but Horde-leaning) rather than full blown Horde.

5 Likes

I love a good hamburger…

1 Like

Joke, or legit?

legit just reading datamine in mmo champ

You’re not very good at spoiler alerts, are you?

8 Likes

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

That… is very lazy. If this is true.

I’m not even a Horde player, and you’re killing more Horde leaders? Ones who actually embody the original Hordes spirit?

Geez Blizzard.

4 Likes

Na na nah na
Na na nah na
Hey Hey Hey
Goodbye!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice spoiler in the title.

In b4 delete.

1 Like

The Horde racial leader body count grows higher and higher…

Did you think we were coming out of this mess untouched? Theyve painted up about 4 leaders to potentially die. If it has to be one though, im glad its Baine

1 Like

I’ve read all the spoilers on wowhead and I don’t see anything about this so idk.

1 Like

False alarm he still lives

My vision was of Baine. He was imprisoned alone, encircled by enemies.
A figure emerged from the shadows. The warchief.
She gave the word, and Baine… was executed.
The spirits whisper that he will be slain before the next sunrise.

FYI the OP was making it up. The datamined info does not say what he claimed.

4 Likes

Jaina and Anduin saved him, they are taking him into the alliance now

were is the source of this ?

Good.

Like I get it, half The Horde really hate characters like Baine, but we need to stop killing characters and start making new ones.

We will never get out of this ridiculous back and forth story limbo if we don’t bring in new characters.