SPOILERS ! Alliance

With pleasure

The Old Gods, created by the Void Lords, corrupted a nascent titan and tormented it until Sargeras put it out of its misery. As shown in the heading “Star Augur Etraeus,” we can see that the Void likes to attack worlds in the same way the Legion does. There are three shown during his raid fight.

Here we have, in classic fashion, the Void trying to destroy a world that a Naaru saves. By sacrificing his own life.

This planet, the home of the Ethereals, was attacked by the same being as the previous link. Dimensius the All-Devouring was one of the Void Lords who managed to enter this reality.

The Ethereals weren’t as lucky as Karkora.

Probably one of the best known villainous groups in WoW history, simply because of how prevalent it was.

Twilight’s Hammer tried to destroy the world, that is literally their only goal. The people who joined were driven insane by the void.

Since I’m anticipating you might still use the Lightbound in your arguments, it is therefore worth going ahead and offering a counter to it early.

The AU Shadowmoon Clan was pressured into wielding the Void, and it then corrupted them. They raised the dead, defiled their ancestral graves, and tried to massacre the Draenei through the void.

Nether-Prince Durzaan is the corrupted Ethereal who tried to forcibly convert the Void Elves into slaves of the Void, but was only able to get it half-right thanks to the hero’s interference.

A very deadly Old God, he is an example of the Void’s evil because of what he was able to accomplish even after death.

His Sha (the vestiges of his existence) terrorized Pandaria until the Emperor taught his people how to conquer them.

His heart later corrupted Garrosh Hellscream and transformed him into a murderous raid boss.

Though his death was underwhelming, N’zoth has done more damage to Azeroth than most of the other Old Gods.

By his whispers did Deathwing go insane and trigger the Cataclysm. Which means the utter destruction is the Void’s fault. More importantly, we all get to blame N’zoth for creating the circumstances that made King Magni a crystalline man shouting about “WOONS!”

He also tainted the Emerald Nightmare with his servant Xavius, and thus is responsible for the death of Ysera as well. As in, N’zoth has participated in the downfall of two Dragon Aspects.

C’thun’s work is moderate compared to N’zoth, but still of note. He rallied the Qiraji and sent them in a vicious assault on Kalimdor, that was narrowly stopped during the War of Shifting Sands. Then there was his return in Vanilla.

Yogg-Saron brought down Ulduar and left Azeroth’s defenses greatly compromised in the event of an attack. Many big name Titan constructs are dead because of him.

More noteworthy, he caused the Curse of Flesh that affects humans, vrykul, dwarves, gnomes, etc.

A little bit trashy by the comparison of his full Old God kin, G’huun brought about the near downfall of the Zandalari.

1 Like

Don’t be surprised. I told you I’d do it if you asked :3

Orc Paladins confirmed?

You mean the Alliance’s 4 faction leaders?

1 Like

That old man our new king? Pfff.

Not my king

Not really? I’m going to quote someone from the story forums who explained it very well.

Didn’t Xe’ra want to eat Illidan or something and that’s why he killed it?

She wanted to Lightforged Illidan.

That sounds painful. I bet he would have liked the process but he’d be too shiny and all his emo would be gone.

Better than the fruity-loop pacifist they have now. I’d take Turalyon over Sylvanas or Bane or anyone tbh.

I’m still in the Garrosh did nothing wrong bandwagon.

1 Like

Since I don’t feel like reading all 70 posts to see if it was covered:

There is almost certainly not going to be a time skip because even though time flows differently, it flows differently in the opposite direction. 1 day on Azeroth could be weeks in the Shadowlands.

At most they may drop a line saying how after we get there and open a portal to Azeroth the times are sync’d now, but regardless, we can pretty easily rule out a time skip happening due to being in the Shadowlands.

That would honestly be pretty awesome. Bring on the Light as the main villain in the expansion following Shadowlands. :slight_smile:

Lets fight some religious oppression!

1 Like

I don’t see them hitting Turalyon with the villian-bat…

…but you never know.

1 Like

A thousand years can really change a man.

Xe’ra tried to force Illidan to accept the light, he said no, she kept trying to enlighten him. When he swung at Illidan, that’s all we’ve ever seen him do in game. If the Light ends up being the enemy, you don’t think he will follow? I think he will, if it is in the Light’s interest to.

If anything time seems to flow FASTER in the ShadowLands… if it flows at all or time may just simply be fluid from area to area like gravity in the mirror world from the Giratina movie… At least one quest line does suggest Jaina has been in the ShadowLands for far longer than the few minutes she’s “seemed” to be there from our living world perspective… that or she’s just REALLY good at reconaissance.

I said the same thing about Garrosh and Sylvanis 10 years ago…and well I took a break due to life and come back and was really confused…the villan bat knows not reason only plot necessities.

Based and manapilled.

If we get Garithos, fanatical Turalyon, and a Yrel + Garrosh zealot combo back to back to back…

Oh boy. I’m so erect

It would be kind of funny that when SLs is over, we all return to Azeroth as babies.

Homicidal babies. Murderhobobabies.