[SPOILER] Ysera Returned-- Let's All Pat Steve on the Back

i hate malfurion for getting ysera killed and for bullying illidan into exile

1 Like

And still never be used cause he could probably end any threats on his own. Might as well keep him there forever.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t argue with death,if you die you are and if you alive and in death you’re not to belonged. it is an order known since the dawn of time.

english please

1 Like

You do know what I mean fully well.

Who or what is “ltg”?

lowtiergod

1 Like

Ah. Then who would be the “low tier god” ? Yog sarron, n’zoth?

Says spoiler. Puts spoiler in title.

Perhaps invest in a dictionary

1 Like

And now you’re conditioned to go through life thinking consequences mean nothing and your actions have no consequences and anything serious can be easily undone.

Yup yup, I treat real life like a video game. Time to go postal.

1 Like

i miss malfurion already. if all the dragons just got blew up this expansion i’d smile. blizz writing will always suck after they did malfurion the way they did with that one quest in legion what a crappy writing team.

1 Like

“tYrAnDa i nEeD yOu” im forever haunted by that.

3 Likes

Only thing that rings in my head when someone mentions Malfurion.

"TYRANDE! :sob: I NEED UUU! :dracthyr_cry_animated: "

EDIT: Damn! Beat me to it lol

1 Like

In modern day warcraft instead of building new characters like Merithra we just bring back the old ones because it’s easier regardless of the writing. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and use a thing called Google. Look up “LTG you should” and Google will handle the rest

1 Like

No. He’s on vacation in the Shadowlands as a sort of “hostage” if you will to ensure Yzzy returns to the Shadowlands after the Primalsits are defeated to honor her deal with the Winter Queen.

I really can’t believe that Danuser is really trying to make us believe the Primalists are a threat. It just doesn’t make any sense. We’ve beaten the Twilight’s Hammer before and they were Primalists on steroids.

I guess they have to bring Yzzy back temporarily so she can be in the group photo with the other major dragons but beyond that it seems kind of silly. Is she really that much more of a powerhouse than Malfurion that they have to remind folks that we just played Shadowlands (not that I mind, but I know others do)?

:thinking:

1 Like

So based off the first result of it, you’re mad because i laughed at that green drakes death. Lol

they could of redeemed malfurion before him disappearing after legion whoever wrote that quest should be ashamed.

Shame em the way cersie lannister was shamed but only if shes hot.